LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Conventional oil in a 2012??

Old 01-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
Conventional oil in a 2012??

Just got in papers from Toyota for the Toyota care crap... Little plastic cards to keep on you or in the truck have the vin number, the effective date, and oil type... Next to oil it says conventional... My buddies 2011 fj has synthetic in it...

I don't really care what's in there now, but I will be putting synthetic in there next time or telling the smacked asses at the service center to switch it over.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #2
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Conventional oil in a 2012??-imageuploadedbytapatalk1326227793.779213.jpg
Old 01-10-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I switched to Mobile 1 at the first oil change. I bring it with me since it's cheaper to buy it at Costco then to pay their price for it. Once I get my last "free" service at 25,000 I'll just do it myself.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:53 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Do it urself so u know its done right and not rushed or half assed.
exactly my thoughts!