LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Fog Light Switch

Old 01-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
Bartle Do Member
MXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMXscott14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Keith Stone
MXscott14's Tacoma Gallery
Fog Light Switch

okay I'm looking to buy a fog light switch for my bed lights i am installing so it will fit in my factory extra spots, is $67.00 too high for it shipped? or is that to high? thats from ebay.(texas to florida) anybody know where else to look? Part# 1S7432
Old 01-10-2012, 04:04 PM   #2
Tacoma TSS
dalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
dalesrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MXscott14 View Post
okay I'm looking to buy a fog light switch for my bed lights i am installing so it will fit in my factory extra spots, is $67.00 too high for it shipped? or is that to high? thats from ebay.(texas to florida) anybody know where else to look? Part# 1S7432
Have you checked the dealership or a junk yard? That seems pretty high. Does it include the relay?
Old 01-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Keep your eye out on here. That's way too much for a switch. If it doesn't have to be OEM, there are other switches that will fit the stock holes in the dash.