Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Radiant Red or Magnetic Gray???

View Poll Results: Which color is better> Radiant Red or Magnetic Gray?
Radiant Red 386 25.08%
Magnetic Gray 1,153 74.92%
Voters: 1539. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2008, 01:51 PM   #1
shooter823 is on a distinguished road
shooter823's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant Red or Magnetic Gray???

Which color would look better for my 09 dc lb sport?
Old 11-29-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
red son
Old 11-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
MG!!
Old 11-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #4
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
MG!!
sike
Old 11-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
im loving my MGM
Old 11-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #7
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
too many MG's out there
Old 11-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #8
linkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud oflinkfeeney has much to be proud of

Name: link the stink!
linkfeeney's Tacoma Gallery
i have a magnetic grey color!! BADASS!! they dont made the radiant red for the 09 but the darker Barcelona Red. If they had a radiant red for 09, i would have consider it. Hard to find a truck with that bright red!! Almost like a fire engine!!
Old 11-29-2008, 02:05 PM   #9
clowns to the left-jokers to the right
hoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedhoosiertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ben
hoosiertaco's Tacoma Gallery
I looked it up for 09 its actually called Barcelona Red Metallic.

Close to Radiant I have heard.

The MG looks great, but I prefer my Radiant Red more.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:15 PM   #10
I didnt know that they got rid of the rad red, ill have to take a look at the barcelona
Old 11-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #11
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
how about Barcelona Red Metallic, just saw my first one of those in person today....sweet color.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #12
BlueXenon is on a distinguished road

BlueXenon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shooter823 View Post
Which color would look better for my 09 dc lb sport?

Ive been wanting to purchase a tacoma for the past 2 years. I had decided on radiant red. As time went on and the 2009's came out, new colors were released. I went to the dealer and looked at 2008 radiant red, 2009 barcelona red, and magnetic gray. The fact that the star system was on the 09's and the XM radio, also the back up camera feature sold me on an 09. As far as color went, I chose magnetic gray. I do prefer radiant red, but for an 09 model I prefer the magnetic gray over barcelona red.
Old 11-29-2008, 03:27 PM   #13
its a shame that they got rid of the radiant red
Old 11-29-2008, 03:43 PM   #14
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
charcoal grey all day
Old 11-29-2008, 04:03 PM   #15
ALTEC 914
Altec914 is on a distinguished road
Altec914's Tacoma Gallery
Red

Red is the only way to go IMG_00124
Old 11-30-2008, 12:58 AM   #17
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
yah, no radiant red for 09! I like the gray, but EVERYONE buys gray cars/trucks. Go red. I get so many complements on my truck, and id probably blend in if it were gray

Dont get me wrong - the gray is amazing too.. ive been really impressed with the color pallet that Toyota has developed.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:05 AM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Magnetic grey.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:19 AM   #19
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
I'm personally not a fan of red on a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
too many MG's out there
Hmm, I've hardly seen any Magnet Greys out there..... So far.
Old 11-30-2008, 06:05 AM   #20
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
I would have gotten an Magnetic Grey truck if I had waited till the 09's came out...