Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Expanded Parts Breakdown 05+ Tacoma

Old 01-22-2012, 11:29 PM   #21
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: EOD Tech
Name: Jake
ROGU3 PR3DATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure what constitutes being sticky worthy but it would be cool if this is.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:36 PM   #22
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
not to shit on your thread, but........

http://www.toyodiy.com/
Old 01-22-2012, 11:59 PM   #23
ROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedROGU3 PR3DATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

No worries, if people already have a source for this information and post it here, it makes this thread that much more useful. I posted what I could find so other people could find parts if they needed to. But I'm sure there are things I missed. With any luck, if people can't find what they are looking for in the first part of this thread, perhaps a link that had been posted will help them. I will probably end up putting all the different links in the first post too.
Old 01-23-2012, 12:12 AM   #24
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
Name: Ryan
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
sounds good. just trying to help ya out
Old 01-23-2012, 08:04 PM   #26

Updated to show useful links in the second post. If you know of some that aren't there please feel free to post em up.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:42 PM   #27
mikedgw is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
mikedgw's Tacoma Gallery
Need Parts Breakdown for interior door

Think I may have broken the driver's armrest am looking for drawings of inside door for 05' Prerunner Access Cab.

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2012, 09:45 PM   #28

I'll see what I can find
Old 03-17-2012, 09:54 PM   #30

Thanks. Its a work in progress...
Old 03-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedgw View Post
Think I may have broken the driver's armrest am looking for drawings of inside door for 05' Prerunner Access Cab.

Thanks!
Found two pictures that might help...last two pics in the first post plus an index for part numbers. Though I have taken the arm rests out of my truck to cover them in neoprene. I had to drill through melt points to get them out. judging by the two pictures I found it doesn't look like it is a separate piece.
Old 03-18-2012, 04:45 PM   #32
mikedgw is on a distinguished road

Name: Michael
mikedgw's Tacoma Gallery
Need Parts Breakdown for interior door

Thanks for the drawings!

I fell elbow down into the armrest on a hard right turn. (I have a TRD Sport shod with Michelin P265/65R17 rubber and it corners like a Porsche!) Now the armrest clicks whenever I touch the upholstered portion. The truck is so quiet with the Michelins that the clicking is really noticeable.

Really nothing usually breaks on the truck. I need to slow down or lose weight!

Thanks again - all these drawings will come in handy some day.
Old 03-20-2012, 07:44 PM   #33
clcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to beholdclcoyle is a splendid one to behold
clcoyle's Tacoma Gallery
nice
Old 03-20-2012, 07:55 PM   #34
Wait for it ...
RD TRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
RD TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I was just about to start searching for this information ... thanks for saving me the time and effort!!
Old 03-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by clcoyle View Post
nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD TRD View Post
I was just about to start searching for this information ... thanks for saving me the time and effort!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedgw View Post
Thanks for the drawings!

I fell elbow down into the armrest on a hard right turn. (I have a TRD Sport shod with Michelin P265/65R17 rubber and it corners like a Porsche!) Now the armrest clicks whenever I touch the upholstered portion. The truck is so quiet with the Michelins that the clicking is really noticeable.

Really nothing usually breaks on the truck. I need to slow down or lose weight!

Thanks again - all these drawings will come in handy some day.
Thanks for the gratitude, I'm happy people are finding a use for this stuff.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:53 PM   #36
CanadianTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Jerrad
CanadianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Rogu3!
I was just wondering what type of bumper you have on it? It looks similar to an ARB but have never seen one with the TRD cut-out, or was that something you did yourself? Also what type of paint did you use to repaint the badges/emblems, doesn't look like spraypaint...?
Other then that, i love that color scheme. Overall sick truck. You stepped it up way past what i thought could be done with certain mods.
Thanks!
Old 03-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianTaco View Post
Hey Rogu3!
I was just wondering what type of bumper you have on it? It looks similar to an ARB but have never seen one with the TRD cut-out, or was that something you did yourself? Also what type of paint did you use to repaint the badges/emblems, doesn't look like spraypaint...?
Other then that, i love that color scheme. Overall sick truck. You stepped it up way past what i thought could be done with certain mods.
Thanks!
Thanks man. Feel free to check out my build page. As far as the bumper goes, its a brute force Fab with cutouts I designed. The paint is rattle can Rustoleum florescent green and clear top coat. What mods did I exceed expectations?
Old 04-15-2013, 10:04 AM   #38
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 04-15-2013, 10:11 AM   #39
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
All/most of these are conveniently located at www.toyodiy.com. Register, login, select your specific year, model, trim level and BAM. Diagrams and prices.