View Poll Results: What would you do?
Paint lower valence white. 10 16.39%
DERP DERP DERP 21 34.43%
Just do the normal evo mod and color match the rest 17 27.87%
Leave it. 13 21.31%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-17-2012, 06:09 PM   #1
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Anti-evo mod?

I was thinking about doing the evo mod and changing it up a bit on a base tacoma. Ive always really digged the whole look on a taco. I wanted to know what it would look like(Thanks Photoshop thread!)

Before I paint alot of the bumper white, I was thinking about doing the opposite of black, white.
My idea was to go white right where the black is here on dis taco.

I was going to get some white plasti derp and paint the lower valence white.
What do everybody think?

Here how it is now
Old 01-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
It's plasti-derp... Might as well just try it.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #4
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
i like the black in the middle i just did mine about a week ago

Old 01-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #5
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
White plasti-dip is going to look like trash. I'm not saying it's a bad idea seeing the whole point of plasti-dip is that you can peel it off, but still, it's not going to look very fancy.

I am saying that because the whites aren't going to match.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Go for it, I think it looks great.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:22 PM   #7
Banned
MBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to all
MBTaco21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
I was thinking about doing the evo mod and changing it up a bit on a base tacoma. Ive always really digged the whole look on a taco. I wanted to know what it would look like(Thanks Photoshop thread!)

Before I paint alot of the bumper white, I was thinking about doing the opposite of black, white.
My idea was to go white right where the black is here on dis taco.

I was going to get some white plasti derp and paint the lower valence white.
What do everybody think?

Here how it is now
your truck looks like it faceplanted into a bowl of chocolate syrup.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:28 PM   #8
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Wouldnt you want to face plant into chocolate syrup
Old 01-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #9
Banned
MBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to allMBTaco21 is a name known to all
MBTaco21's Tacoma Gallery
i say color match everything white, keep the bhlm and paint the lower valence black. Would look nice
Old 01-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #10
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
find someone on TW that has a white bumper for sale shouldnt be to hard
Old 01-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #11
Class IV Category 8 Elite VIP Member (Only)
BradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBradleyScottETC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bradley
BradleyScottETC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post

Wouldnt you want to face plant into chocolate syrup
Anything is better than chrome.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #12
Sje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSje1124 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Boatswains Mate
Name: Sean
Sje1124's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradleyScottETC View Post
White plasti-dip is going to look like trash. I'm not saying it's a bad idea seeing the whole point of plasti-dip is that you can peel it off, but still, it's not going to look very fancy.

I am saying that because the whites aren't going to match.
Not completely true, i plasti dipped my rear bumper white and you cant barely tell that its not a sport bumper. I've had tons of compliments and people asking me when i got a sport bumper. OP I say go for it!
Old 01-17-2012, 06:44 PM   #14
Petrol head

Now i just need a white bumper or paint mine.
Idk about the opposite of the evo, doing it white might look interesting,
Old 01-17-2012, 06:52 PM   #15
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Dark tacomas look pretty good with the valence white.
Old 01-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #16
Motoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoxerc0 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
Motoxerc0's Tacoma Gallery
I say do it. I did mine when I had my stock bumper.
Old 01-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #17
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I love the way the speedway blue looks, i may do that thins spring
Old 01-18-2012, 10:10 AM   #19
lundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shedlundy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Justin
lundy's Tacoma Gallery
Courtesy of another member but I like it when it's just the lower half like this:

Or this makes me want the All Pro Bumper
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalgaryRider View Post