1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Bought my New Tacoma today

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by aportis72, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Jan 18, 2012 at 11:13 PM
    aportis72

aportis72 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Supercharger
    Sorry no pictures till the truck arrives. They had to have it shipped from Oregon as the only other Black truck in the entire state was enrout from port had already been reserved for me at a dealer I originally was talking to HAHA. The other dealer was trying to get it also but the first dealer i talked to aleady reserved it to sell to me or someone else anyways.

The dealer I bought from offered me 1500 over NADA trade in price for my car and gave me the USAA buying service price.

So 1500 over trade value plus 32,518 on a 2012 Black double cab TRD offroad automatic with entune all weather floor mats and door sill protectors. Oh Toyota also gave me $1000 for graduating college this spring so that brings the price down to 31,518.00 :).

The truck should be in within the week. The weather turned to crap and has been dumping snow so they are waiting till the snow clears. I had no problem with this, but since I walked out on the other dealer to get this offer the dealership have me a huge discount on some other stuff for making me wait. and also got me 2.7% interest rate.

I was about to sign papers at the first dealer when the second called me and asked what will it take? I threw the ridiculous offer out of 1500 over trade in for my car and they took it. I had been working with both dealers the whole time and both knew it.

2. Jan 18, 2012 at 11:32 PM
    Steves104x4

Steves104x4 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    Buffalo NY
    Vehicle:
    2010 RC 2.7 4x4
    BUCKLE UP! It makes it harder for Aliens to pull you out of your Truck.
    Automatic; smart buy. Congrats, you'll be enjoying that for a long, long time.

3. Jan 20, 2012 at 12:25 PM
    aportis72

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Supercharger
    Yes automatic sticks are for sports cars haha

4. Jan 20, 2012 at 12:34 PM
    mcdowell

mcdowell My name is Mudd

Member:
    First Name:
    mike
    mobile al
    Vehicle:
    2011 prerunner SR5
    2in Toytec leveling kit TSB 4 leafpack 130w KC driving lights Wsetin 3 tab lightbar Black headlights Trex eyelids TRD sport wheels Firestone MT Hood protector Vent visors Tube stepbars Colormatch grille
    Congrats on your new truck. Must be hell waiting

5. Jan 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM
    Faryota

Faryota Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mic
    Ridgefield, WA.
    Vehicle:
    13, 4x4, long bed, Sport, Debad
    6" BDS lift in front, warn winch, AFE cold air intake & exhaust, Body Armor Rear bumper, Tuffy in bed storage box, DZ bed mat, ARB front bumper & Warn winch w/light kit, Husky floor mats, dash mat,
    Hard to wait!!! Enjoy it for a long time!!!!

6. Jan 20, 2012 at 8:34 PM
    aportis72

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Supercharger
    It is extremely hard to wait. Im nervous has hell driving my car as if anything happens the deal is off. And the weather In Seattle where I bought was horrible the last few days and I work in Wenatchee and its dumping snow here plus I have to cross the Mt passes to get back. When I drove away I said don't worry I wont hurt your new car to the sales man who I bought from. LOL

7. Jan 21, 2012 at 8:09 AM
    boomer6

boomer6 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    TN
    Vehicle:
    Tacoma TRD Offroad
    disabled DRLs disabled seat belt chime disabled the key in the ignition with door open buzzer Installed Illuminated 4wd switch circuit board Marker lights Flashing with turn signals Toggle switch ABS Disable Fog Lights on AnyTime Mod Changed to Yellow bulbs in the Fog Lights Converted interior lights to leds Installed oem roof rack Installed Firestone Ride Rite Air Bags and Daystar Cradles for the air bags Added oil catch can Relentless Tailgate Protector installed
    Congrats on your new truck purchase:) You will enjoy it in the years to come.

8. Jan 21, 2012 at 8:16 AM
    Audacia77

Audacia77 Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ben
    They forgot to tell me we're not in Iraq anymore..
    Vehicle:
    It's MINE!
    All Pro bumpers, sliders & armor
    I remember waiting for my truck to arrive... That sucked. Congrat's on the purchase!

9. Jan 21, 2012 at 8:20 AM
    Hot Tamale

Hot Tamale Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Pat
    Henderson, NV
    Vehicle:
    2012 Access Cab 4x2
    Congrats on the new truck! The wait will be worth it!

Products Discussed in

To Top