Can someone tell me if these are the correct instructions for programming a transponder key for an 08 DCSB? I bough the key from ebay and don't want to go to the Stealership to get it programmed. Thanks..
For 2002+ Toyota, Lexus
Add Duplicate Key
Requires one working Toyota/Lexus Master Key.
1. Make sure all doors and windows are closed.
2. Insert Master key into the ignition cylinder.
3. Cycle the ignition cylinder from On to OFF five times.
4. Open and close the “driver side” door 6 times.
5. Remove the Master Key and insert the new duplicates key.
6. TURN THE IGNITION CYLINDER ON.
7. The new key will be registered after 60 seconds. The THEFT light on the dashboard will go out, indicating that programming has been completed.