Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

15 inch rims?

Old 01-19-2012, 11:41 AM   #1
AlaskanTaco will become famous soon enough

AlaskanTaco's Tacoma Gallery
15 inch rims?

Will a 15 inch rim fit on a second gen? I found a set of 15 inch steel rims I really like!
Old 01-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #2
ระดับอาวุโส สมาชิกอาวุโส
dYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the sheddYL0n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dyl0n
dYL0n's Tacoma Gallery
No.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dylandigirolamo View Post
No.
this. it is because of the calipers are to big or something. i think i read wear to do it you have to redo youír hole braking system/set up. but idk i still donít think they will fit.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #5
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NDT/QA
Name: Jimmy
jpmorrisvb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
YEP! Fixed yer spelling champ, boy you'd be a great test subject for the Microsoft word spell check!

Well, not to be a dick but ... proper capitalization is also important .... you missed ... It is because of the calipers are too big or something. I think I read where to do it you have to redo you're whole braking system/set up. But idk I still donít think they will fit.

Don't be too quick to throw stones ...
Old 01-19-2012, 09:11 PM   #6
Don't really understand 2WD trucks....
4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all4X42HEL is a name known to all

4X42HEL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpmorrisvb View Post
Well, not to be a dick but ...

lol......

^^ this guy always has snide comments. But they do make me laugh, when they don't annoy me.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:25 AM   #7
jpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shedjpmorrisvb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4X42HEL View Post
lol......

^^ this guy always has snide comments. But they do make me laugh, when they don't annoy me.
Why thank you ... my job here is finished ... .
Old 01-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #8
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
There a was thread about this a few weeks ago.

The guy had his wheels spaced out like a Latino Dodge Ram 2wd. It's not plausible.
Old 01-20-2012, 04:56 AM   #9
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO721 View Post
this. it is because of the calipers are to big or something. i think i read wear to do it you have to redo youír hole braking system/set up. but idk i still donít think they will fit.
i've seen it done. w/ spacers (not crazy hayn ones). i think you just need to do some major shaving of the caliper. (don't quote me on this, I have a 5 lug and IDGAF about you 6 lug people)
Old 01-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #10
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...econd-gen.html
Old 01-20-2012, 07:37 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU Taco85 View Post
I said I fixed his spelling errors not grammar
Too funny .....