LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Relocating the sharkfin

Old 01-21-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Relocating the sharkfin

It occurs to me in planning my roof rack that the sharkfin is in sort of an inconvenient place because it will be obscured or interfered with by the rack.

I'd be willing to relocate it forward, but before I consider that, does anyone know what all might be required ?

Alternatively, are there aftermarket XM antennae known to work with the factory head unit ?
Old 01-22-2012, 12:20 PM   #2
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
I guess I'll have to pull the ceiling off and see.

That's gonna wait for warmer weather.
Old 01-22-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
platinumb is on a distinguished road

Name: Patrick
platinumb's Tacoma Gallery
There is a hole in the roof under that thing yes you could take it off and move it but you will have to fill the hole in the roof.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumb View Post
There is a hole in the roof under that thing yes you could take it off and move it but you will have to fill the hole in the roof.
That's pretty much what I thought. I've got to pull the ceiling anyway, so I'll see what I can do when I do - I was just hoping to be better prepared.

So it goes.