1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

All-Pro Front Bumper Install Question

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Sunnyz Autosports, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Jan 23, 2012 at 9:49 AM
    Sunnyz Autosports

Sunnyz Autosports [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    Windsor, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD Sport
    All-Pro front bumper, All-Pro rear bumper, All-Pro rear wrap around sides, 10000k hid's, Grillcraft grille, TRD badges, Devil horn emblem, Indash TV/DVD/Navi/Backup cam, Various Led lighting, Extang Trifecta cover.
    Just ordered the front and rear bumpers from All-Pro, they were great to deal with, had a question and I believe it was answered correctly. Just want to be 100% sure from someone thats installed one. Does the bumper attach to the frame itself or to the reinforcement extensions? The install instructions are unclear. Was in accident and bar and extension are messed, just don't know if i need to order the extensions too.

Thanks,
    Sunny

2. Jan 23, 2012 at 2:48 PM
    H0LLYW00D

H0LLYW00D Well-Known Member

Member:
    You removed the extensions and it bolts right to the frame. I just installed mine a few months ago, need any help PM me.

3. Jan 23, 2012 at 7:32 PM
    Sunnyz Autosports

Sunnyz Autosports [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    Windsor, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD Sport
    All-Pro front bumper, All-Pro rear bumper, All-Pro rear wrap around sides, 10000k hid's, Grillcraft grille, TRD badges, Devil horn emblem, Indash TV/DVD/Navi/Backup cam, Various Led lighting, Extang Trifecta cover.
    Ok thanks, much appreciated! Your truck is looking good. What was your finish for the bumpers. I opted out of the powdercoat for front because the rear comes only in bare, I was thinking either like a bedliner type finish or going to get everything powdercoated at one time locally so no damages during shipping.

4. Jan 23, 2012 at 7:44 PM
    H0LLYW00D

Member:
    I ordered the bumpers and all options from All-Pro in bare metal and had a local shop do teh powder coating, I wanted them to not only match eachother but also to match the black on the other parts on the track that were made by All-Pro and coated by the local shop.

5. Jan 23, 2012 at 10:49 PM
    rhowell

rhowell Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Canada
    Vehicle:
    08 Indigo TRD Sport 4x4 DCSB
    -Leather with Heated seats -AFE cold Air Intake -DE-jr Rims -Upper and Lower grills from Black Diamond Fabrication -Light bar behind grill -Hella Black Magic Rallye 1000 lights. -OME lift cw Dakar leafs -LR Upper control arms -Rosen duel DVD headrests -Nfab steps -leer canopy
    That is a serious machine. What line of work are you in. Is that truck for work or play. It looks borderline military.

6. Jan 23, 2012 at 11:00 PM
    907taco

907taco Alaskan Assassin

Member:
    First Name:
    Bobby
    Alaska
    Vehicle:
    2010 BlackSandPearl 4x4
    ultimate lift kit ( toytec ) ome dakar leaf pack , w/ extended length billies, LR uca's, Pro comp 7089s, KM2's 285 70 17, neoprene seat covers, weather techs, CBI sliders w/kickout, URD ss, cab mount chop, VHT night shade tint>tails,3rd B-light. Debadged. Grillecraft grille, rear diff breather mod. CBI Moab front bumper, warn M8000 winch, HID kragens 7", Hella's micro fogs. retrofit headlights HIDS, LED solutions maps/license! 886 back up light mod,
    Hollywood your truck has a look of meanness to it nice build man!

7. Jan 23, 2012 at 11:18 PM
    H0LLYW00D

Member:
    I work in emergency services, the truck does dual duty for some work and play, I do lots of volenteer work.

thanks for all the good comments.

Products Discussed in

To Top