Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Best Modification

Old 01-02-2008, 06:38 PM   #21
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Are you kidding me...cleaning the windshield, my truck is a filthy pig!
Old 01-02-2008, 07:02 PM   #23
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Washer fluid ? what's that noise ?... i dunno
Old 01-03-2008, 03:59 AM   #24
CornDog is on a distinguished road

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
id have to say wheels. a good set of aftermarket wheels will set a tacoma OFF!!!! along with all the other mods that everyones mentioned.
Old 01-03-2008, 08:42 AM   #25
mvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud ofmvega1969 has much to be proud of

mvega1969's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to mvega1969
Mine is the LEER CAP and the BEDRUG bedliner.

I'm Waiting the whole 2008 year for a lift with a ARB bumper color keyed and a light bar at the top in the safari rack (and proper accesories).

Regards.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:06 PM   #26
marvin02 is on a distinguished road

marvin02's Tacoma Gallery
I had my truck two days and HAD to do the constant power mod for the power outlets/cig. lighter.

A close second was the aux. input for my MP3 player.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:06 PM   #27
Demoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud ofDemoncleaner has much to be proud of

Demoncleaner's Tacoma Gallery
I love hearing the engine rev with the TRD Exhaust, it looks good, and doesn't rust.

But 2 weeks after I bought the truck around Xmas 04, I was so fed up with the stock tires total lack of traction on snow&ice, I got a set of snow tires. Best thing I ever did for the truck. Having the right tires is def biggest 'performance' gain IMO.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #28
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
My 3" lift....now all I need is bigger tires eventually. Wheels would be good too, but I know I can't afford those anytime soon.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:18 PM   #29
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Best Mod?

Pipe clamping my tailgate to detoure theifs in the night who need their fix!
Old 01-09-2008, 06:38 PM   #30
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
a bull bar (or brush guard, whatever you like more) with a functional/good looking set of lights