Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where can i BUY a cup holder insert/divider!!!???

Old 01-24-2012, 04:26 PM   #1
4drTaco is on a distinguished road
EMS: Deckhand
Name: Jon
4drTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where can i BUY a cup holder insert/divider!!!???

Ive looked all over and the only place that has gen.2 cup holder dividers/inserts is EBAY and I do not wish to buy from EBAY..?

Thanks for the Help
Old 01-24-2012, 09:56 PM   #3
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
dealer.... if its your last resort
Old 02-20-2012, 05:10 PM   #5
TACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMABOSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
TACOMABOSS's Tacoma Gallery
maybe rockauto.. not sure if they sell that type of thing. worth a shot
Old 02-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
Special Edition Member
Gincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGincoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gincoma's Tacoma Gallery
i have a cupholder divider, not the rubber one the old style if you want it for a price
Old 07-15-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
cadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ken
cadzilla88's Tacoma Gallery
I found two on ebay but they went for around $34 with a lot of bidders. So I searched for "toyota cup holder" and came up with this one from a 4Runner. Same as the Tacoma but the SUV version. Only $23 with free shipping. It arrived today and is a perfect fit.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
cadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of lightcadzilla88 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Ken
cadzilla88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadzilla88 View Post
I found two on ebay but they went for around $34 with a lot of bidders. So I searched for "toyota cup holder" and came up with this one from a 4Runner. Same as the Tacoma but the SUV version. Only $23 with free shipping. It arrived today and is a perfect fit.
Plus I currently have a bid on ebay of $20.50 plus $10.00 shipping from someone on the rubber insert cup holders that I replaced so it looks like I will break even on this deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4drTaco View Post
Ive looked all over and the only place that has gen.2 cup holder dividers/inserts is EBAY and I do not wish to buy from EBAY..?
What's wrong with ebay? Asside from the fees they charge you to sell stuff.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #9
Tommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTommy27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tommy
Tommy27's Tacoma Gallery
Junk yard.
Old 01-11-2014, 09:18 AM   #10
jjohnson7 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
jjohnson7's Tacoma Gallery
Try www.toyotapart.com. It's a dealership in MI. If the one you need is the same one I bought, I paid $40 plus 11 shipping.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:15 AM   #11
BronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant futureBronsDaGreat has a brilliant future

Law Enforcement:
Name: Bronson
BronsDaGreat's Tacoma Gallery
Does the cup holder divider fit in the newer tacos that have the rubber cup holders? Mine is a 2013.
Old 01-14-2014, 04:18 AM   #12
GreatCanadian is on a distinguished road
GreatCanadian's Tacoma Gallery
Ebay? I have over 300 purchases on ebay and 100% satisfaction. Just read the seller reviews and you won't have an issue. I even bearings and tie rods for my old F-150 on ebay. Learn to use it and you'll save yourself a ton of money.
Old 01-14-2014, 11:38 AM   #13
Riverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shedRiverdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
Riverdog's Tacoma Gallery
I bought my rubber cup holder inserts on eBay and had no problems. As long as you buy from someone with a good reputation, there's no need to worry. Plus eBay and PayPal guarantee a lot of the purchases. So even if you buy from someone with a good reputation and they still flake out, all you have to do is contact eBay or PayPal and you'll get your money back.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:47 PM   #14
WickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedWickedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran of 1st Battalion 3rd Marines
Name: Aaron
WickedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatCanadian View Post
Ebay? I have over 300 purchases on ebay and 100% satisfaction. Just read the seller reviews and you won't have an issue. I even bearings and tie rods for my old F-150 on ebay. Learn to use it and you'll save yourself a ton of money.
^This. I just picked up this one for $15 shipped. Save yourself some money. The purchases are fully backed.
Attached Thumbnails
Where can i BUY a cup holder insert/divider!!!???-imageuploadedbytapatalkhd1389757652.668594.jpg  
Old 01-14-2014, 07:53 PM   #15
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
How do these install in the 2013 tacos?

im confused.. but I do love these dividers..
Old 01-15-2014, 08:22 AM   #16
Nola674 is on a distinguished road
Nola674's Tacoma Gallery
Call Greg Meskil at ToyotaPart.com. His number is (269) 353-5232. He helped me find the correct cup holder for my 06 Tacoma (after I ordered the wrong part number on my own). Finding a cup holder is way harder then is should have been.
Old 01-20-2014, 07:11 AM   #17
ramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the roughramonortiz55 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Ramon
ramonortiz55's Tacoma Gallery
so, does anyone know how these get installed in 2013 cupholders?

Im a bit confused..
Old 06-13-2014, 05:59 AM   #18
2013TacoLTD is just really nice2013TacoLTD is just really nice2013TacoLTD is just really nice2013TacoLTD is just really nice

Name: Dennis
2013TacoLTD's Tacoma Gallery
I sure would like to buy one of these but do not see them Ebay now. Anyone know of another source?
Old 06-13-2014, 07:49 AM   #19
Negative Ghostrider
JdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shedJdevTac is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Josh
JdevTac's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013TacoLTD View Post
I sure would like to buy one of these but do not see them Ebay now. Anyone know of another source?
I JUST went on eBay and typed in "tacoma cup holder" and there are a ton of them.
Old 06-13-2014, 08:09 AM   #20
Fletch has a spectacular aura aboutFletch has a spectacular aura aboutFletch has a spectacular aura about
Name: John 14:6
Fletch's Tacoma Gallery
ebay rocks. also, what happened to the days when just one exclamation or question mark was used in type (re:thread headline.) lol sooooo dramatic. (with the love-but gotta make a point)