Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

hi

Old 07-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #1
daveg is on a distinguished road
daveg's Tacoma Gallery
hi

I'm a happy 2005 Tacoma owner looking to replace my bench seats with buckets. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-06-2007, 06:52 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW, dave! I'll move this to the appropriate forum...
Old 07-06-2007, 07:46 PM   #3
coreyredken is on a distinguished road

coreyredken's Tacoma Gallery
Howdy and welcome Dave! I didn't know they came with bench seats... oh well you learn something new every day!
Old 07-06-2007, 08:06 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Dave, do you have a 5 lug mini?
Old 07-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #5
Mudbug is on a distinguished road

Mudbug's Tacoma Gallery
My 6 lug has a bench seat and its an 07. Regular cab but its a six lug since its a 4x4.
Why on earth do you want to get rid of the bench? Then your woman can't sit in the middle haha! Ha do you people officially think i'm a redneck now? lol
Old 07-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
My 6 lug has a bench seat and its an 07. Regular cab but its a six lug since its a 4x4.
Why on earth do you want to get rid of the bench? Then your woman can't sit in the middle haha! Ha do you people officially think i'm a redneck now? lol
redneck is a-ok bro.......just check out the "off topic" forum, and look for the thread titled "hunting"..............im right there with ya!!
Old 07-07-2007, 06:50 AM   #7
daveg's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma seats

I have the basic cab,2005 Tacoma, 5 lug. The bench seats don't adjust individually. I'd like to have buckets put in. Thanks for all the replies!
Old 07-07-2007, 06:55 AM   #8
daveg's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma seats

The bench seats don't adjust individually. I want to put buckets in.
Thanks for all the replies!
Old 07-09-2007, 01:13 PM   #9
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudbug View Post
definately check out the "hunting" thread, i think there are more of us rednecks around than you might think
Old 07-09-2007, 03:33 PM   #10
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
definately check out the "hunting" thread, i think there are more of us rednecks around than you might think
well said!!!
Old 07-09-2007, 03:41 PM   #11
Ultimate Member
SLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to beholdSLOTaco is a splendid one to behold

SLOTaco's Tacoma Gallery
daveg, look into local junk yards, maybe you can find an '05+ taco to get some bucket seats out of.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:44 PM   #12
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
I would also check ebay.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:54 PM   #13
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Check car-part.com for used buckets.