Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Time to Start Hatin'

Old 01-27-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
WILLIAM ROBERT has a spectacular aura aboutWILLIAM ROBERT has a spectacular aura about

Canadian Army: Mekanik
WILLIAM ROBERT's Tacoma Gallery
Time to Start Hatin'

Just drove her home today. undercoated, scotch-guarded, rust-checked, and some super-dooper wax crap.

$36,500 out the door.

Oh and I paid cash for it, with,"Dirty Oil Money," made in Alberta.

Boooyhaaaaaa!!
Old 01-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Why would we start hating'?
Old 01-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #3
SSS
oneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneBIGroom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: SSS
oneBIGroom's Tacoma Gallery
hatehatehatehatehate
Old 01-27-2012, 06:55 PM   #4
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck
Old 01-27-2012, 06:56 PM   #5
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jason
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Lol...thats awesome. The truck looks great.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:57 PM   #6
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Why would we start hating'?
Maybe cause he paid cash? Or cause its dirty oil money?
Old 01-27-2012, 06:58 PM   #7
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #8
Harleyfx69 is on a distinguished road
Harleyfx69's Tacoma Gallery
that seems that you paid a bit much for it ? take it at sticker ?
Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #10
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harleyfx69 View Post
canadian
Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #11
Oscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shedOscarbob is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: E4 0311
Name: Bob
Oscarbob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
exchange rate for canada?
Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #12
jw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjw1983 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You have to remember living in Canada we are going to pay a lot more for our Tacoma's compared to yours(USA). He got a good deal in my opinion.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #13
Project.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shedProject.paradigm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Project.paradigm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Canadian prices are higher than US and it's almost impossible to find a dealer that will move off sticker.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #14
crazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrazyengineer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: patrick
crazyengineer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILLIAM ROBERT View Post

Just drove her home today. undercoated, scotch-guarded, rust-checked, and some super-dooper wax crap.

$36,500 out the door.

Boooyhaaaaaa!!
as in actual bills cash?

or out of an account

i have always wanted to pay in cash (large bills) for a car. would love to see the reaction I would get from a salesman
Old 01-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #15
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelsonTacoma View Post
Maybe cause he paid cash? Or cause its dirty oil money?
I respect a man that provides for himself and family; I think we should drill where the oils at I don't care where it's at!!!

Nice truck, almost as nice as mine. Don't hate.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:03 PM   #16
jw1983's Tacoma Gallery
i'm sure that there is going to be someone that may hate because it's bought with oil(dirty) money. But remember USA gets our dirty oil too lol.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #17
This is my derpawayinator!!!!!
NelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedNelsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NelsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
I respect a man that provides for himself and family; I think we should drill where the oils at I don't care where it's at!!!

Nice truck, almost as nice as mine. Don't hate.
I wasn't hating. I was guessing why he thought we should start hating. I could care less how someone got their truck.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #18
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$36,500 out the door.

Boooyhaaaaaa!!

Congrats on buying it outright in cash. Why the need to come in here and say "TIME TO START HATIN"? Especially in the dam title.

Honestly you overpaid for it and even you got the cash for it, congrats. You actually made me feel better about the price i paid for mine and it was Brand New. It was about 10K OTD less than yours.

You got a very long way to go before a lot of TW is going to HATE on you. There are plenty of crazy built Tacomas on here. Plenty of guys here with $$$$ to spend who also hold the PINK slip.

Once again congrats on your purchase.

BTW - My Taco sleeps inside a nice Garage during all Elements. . . I see your Brand New one is cold in the elements. . .
Old 01-27-2012, 07:09 PM   #19
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

$36,500 out the door.

Boooyhaaaaaa!!
NICE LOOKING TRUCK!
Now for the modding you have any ideas yet or ya leaving as is?
Old 01-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #20
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery