Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cig Lighter Panel Help

Old 01-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
Blueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueberry is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
Blueberry's Tacoma Gallery
Red face Cig Lighter Panel Help

Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me the steps required to remove this panel?
Mine is on an automatic but the pic shown is off of a 6-speed. I'm really interested in placing my switches here but haven't the foggiest on how to remove this stupid piece of plastic. Thanks in advance.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #2
yotatoy is on a distinguished road
yotatoy's Tacoma Gallery
sub