Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rain guards

Old 01-31-2012, 01:40 PM   #3
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see why they wouldn't. But I don't want to tell you wrong. But as far as I know the only difference is on the grille and bumper. Maybe try contacting Weathertech, EGR, or what ever brand you're planning to use?
Old 01-31-2012, 01:42 PM   #4
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
I believe so, just make sure you get it for DC..as the door sizes are different on access cab I think it was.
Old 01-31-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
If you are on the AFB, close by is Cross Country Campers on Rivers - family-owned spot that will order them up for you.

Nice folks. I got my UWS from them.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
CBrva is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
CBrva's Tacoma Gallery
Yes they should. I have a set from EGR on my 2012 that also fit prior years.
Old 01-31-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
Common sense isn't very common!
CrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedCrazyCooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Port Dawgs
Name: Johnathan
CrazyCooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
If you are on the AFB, close by is Cross Country Campers on Rivers - family-owned spot that will order them up for you.

Nice folks. I got my UWS from them.
thanks i will look into them.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:32 AM   #9
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyCooter View Post
thanks i will look into them.
Got my husky liners from them too...I don't work for them or anything, I just think they are nice folks. Probably more expensive than online, but cool to support the local yokels.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:35 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
The reg cab ones are longer than AC/DC............
Old 02-01-2012, 05:39 AM   #11
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
The reg cab ones are longer than AC/DC............
Fact .... last time this came up several of us measured and it was confirmed.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:56 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
Fact .... last time this came up several of us measured and it was confirmed.
Yeah, I kept mine off the 05 AC along with all the other goodies I took off before trading for the 08 RC and found out they were a coupla inches too short to use. The longer arm rest inside the door should've been my clue, lol.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:09 AM   #13
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Yeah, I kept mine off the 05 AC along with all the other goodies I took off before trading for the 08 RC and found out they were a coupla inches too short to use. The longer arm rest inside the door should've been my clue, lol.
I was one of the ones that actually went out and measured...before that I just assumed they were all the same size.