Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

picture of devil horns

Old 12-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #1
ilovemytaco is on a distinguished road
ilovemytaco's Tacoma Gallery
picture of devil horns

i want to go get a sticker made of the devil horns but i cant find a normal picture without it being the shiny emblem or something..........does anyone have a pic?
Old 12-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #2
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery

Old 12-03-2008, 03:33 AM   #3
If it bleeds we can kill it
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

Kicker_Of_Elves's Tacoma Gallery
The first one is sweet where do ya get it
Old 12-03-2008, 07:55 AM   #4
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i got it on the internet
Old 12-03-2008, 08:09 AM   #5
Kicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really niceKicker_Of_Elves is just really nice

What website was it?
Old 12-03-2008, 08:11 AM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
try this http://images.google.com/images?q=to...=1&sa=N&tab=wi
Old 12-03-2008, 08:12 AM   #7

Thanks man
Old 12-03-2008, 08:25 AM   #8
Look at my member
crawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the roughcrawfishsoul is a jewel in the rough

crawfishsoul's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy

Here you go. Let me know if you want it in a different color or would like a variation.

Also go look around sockmonkey subforum.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sockmonkey/

If you need the vector/eps file of the logo PM me.
Old 12-03-2008, 11:57 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kicker_Of_Elves View Post
What website was it?
i dont rightly know as i saved it to my computer a couple years ago
Old 12-05-2008, 05:43 PM   #10
ilovemytaco is on a distinguished road
ilovemytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crawfishsoul View Post
Here you go. Let me know if you want it in a different color or would like a variation.

Also go look around sockmonkey subforum.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sockmonkey/

If you need the vector/eps file of the logo PM me.

thanx! i just have to cut the trd part out
Old 12-06-2008, 12:43 AM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemytaco View Post
thanx! i just have to cut the trd part out
Old 12-06-2008, 12:27 PM   #12
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
I put this as the background pic on my navigation.. looks badass
Old 12-11-2008, 06:18 AM   #14
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sockmonkey View Post
here are the ones i have

I'm really liking that top one--how much would something like that cost for a window decal? Medium size? 6" maybe?
Old 12-11-2008, 09:15 AM   #16
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Oops! Sorry--should have thought of that! Sometimes I'm not very bright in the common sense department.