Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Glassworks. F@$&!

Old 02-02-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
If i asked my dad for money, He'd knock me out
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Bfoster133's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs down Glassworks. F@$&!

Glassworks is the worlds single most difficult company to get a hold of. I mad a order on Monday and they told me it would ship out Tuesday. It's now Thursday I've called many many times within their hours of service and no one answers. Finally I called again today. They answered and said they didn't know where my order was what was happening or any details of it and they would call me back in 15 minutes. Yup no call. No email. Left a few messages. Nothing. And there still not answering.

Customer service = F

/rant
-------------------
keep in mind im a hour north(about 1 day shipping for anything), cant pick up due to 55 hour work week

time line started
1/30/12-order placed ship date 2/1/12
2/1/12-nothing- 500 some odd $$ taken from account
2/2/12-nothing various calls
2/3/12-nothing various calls,answered said shipped 2/1/12
2/4/12-nothing
2/5/12-nothing
2/6/12-nothing, various calls no answer
2/7/12-nothing, various calls no answer
2/8/12-nothing various calls no answer, sent email
2/9/12- nothing, no call from ups like promised
2/10/12- nothing no phone answer or email answer still
2/11/12-......
2/12/12.....
2/13/12- i call he tells me theyll be here today FOR SURE, i make up outlandish lie about how i need them
2/14/12- nope
2/15/12-RECIEVED
Old 02-02-2012, 10:46 AM   #2
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
dude i have told by many of people even vendors that carry their products to go to fiberwerx and they are cheaper. i know this does not help the situation but maybe some future advice or if they give you a refund
Old 02-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i heard they blow but their fiberglass is better than fiberwerx IMO
Old 02-02-2012, 10:48 AM   #4
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
are you picking them up or having them shipped?
Old 02-02-2012, 10:49 AM   #5
yota new.o is on a distinguished road

Name: joe
yota new.o's Tacoma Gallery
if you look at their pictures you can tell the design is better and the looks are better comparred to fiberwerx thats for sure.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #6
Tacoma TSS
dalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the sheddalesrn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dale
dalesrn's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfoster133 View Post
Glassworks is the worlds single most difficult company to get a hold of. I mad a order on Monday and they told me it would ship out Tuesday. It's now Thursday I've called many many times within their hours of service and no one answers. Finally I called again today. They answered and said they didn't know where my order was what was happening or any details of it and they would call me back in 15 minutes. Yup no call. No email. Left a few messages. Nothing. And there still not answering.

Customer service = F

/rant
What did you order?
Old 02-02-2012, 10:50 AM   #7
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bfoster133 View Post
I mad a order on Monday and they told me it would ship out Tuesday.

Customer service = F

/rant
looks like he is getting them shipped
Old 02-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #8
Bfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBfoster133 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I would love a refund. If only to get ahold of them. Last thing I new is to order glass elsewhere only to have glassworks show up after. And shipped but said I'd pick em up if I have to make a new order
Old 02-02-2012, 10:51 AM   #9
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ited-scam.html

nothing new unfortunatly...
Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #10
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
just drive down and knock on the door/ pick up your items
Old 02-02-2012, 10:53 AM   #12
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
just drive down and knock on the door/ pick up your items
+1..thats what I did and you look like you live closer than I do
Old 02-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #13
Banned
donkey kick them in the dome after you get your glass.

ps. i had mine picked up from them too
Old 02-02-2012, 10:59 AM   #14

I'm just worried they won't be in stock when I'm down there. Or. Like there phone. No one will be there
Old 02-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #15
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Yea u have to pick up glass from them I've been reading on dr and here about there customer service and what not but I would much rather have glassworks than fiberwerx just drive down and check it out if u can

Also another option u might think about

If u do get a refund there is also hanneman and when I called they already had the fenders made ready for pick up in azuza there 175 each so 350
Old 02-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #17

Glassworks just called. Saw my rant. Called right away and said they found my order. Gonna ship out today and he even offered to drop them off to me tomorrow if I wanted to meet up
Old 02-02-2012, 11:13 AM   #18
Banned
they saw this thread? are they members on here?

if you guys are looking at this, think about hiring some hot chick to answer the phone all day and do accounting and shit so this stuff doesnt happen.

she HAS to be hot and blonde though.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #19

Not sure if members but hey they saw all the negativity
Old 02-02-2012, 11:20 AM   #20
Houston's Swamp Rat
wrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrxRome is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
wrxRome's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
they saw this thread? are they members on here?

if you guys are looking at this, think about hiring some hot chick to answer the phone all day and do accounting and shit so this stuff doesnt happen.

she HAS to be hot and blonde though.