Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Who owns it??

Old 12-04-2008, 02:24 PM   #1
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Who owns it??

Yesterday when I was in Elkridge MD.... I saw a black 2nd Gen Access Cab Taco (TRD Off-road) with painted TRD off-road rims...

Owner also had a custom TRD Decal on the bed... Looked like SockMonkey's work... TRD with white colored mountains in the background.

If you think you know who this is - post up some pics or some links so I can see if it's the same truck... I'd like to chat w/ owner - I believe we work in the same occupational field.
Old 12-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #2
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
wow thats really weird because i saw the same exact truck in rock hill sc 2 days ago but with grey mountains(looked like sockmonkeys work also) and also had the skid-plate painted white
Old 12-05-2008, 01:02 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
white mountains is the rugged trail i believe
Old 12-05-2008, 01:42 PM   #5
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCBulldog View Post
Yesterday when I was in Elkridge MD.... I saw a black 2nd Gen Access Cab Taco (TRD Off-road) with painted TRD off-road rims...

Owner also had a custom TRD Decal on the bed... Looked like SockMonkey's work... TRD with white colored mountains in the background.

If you think you know who this is - post up some pics or some links so I can see if it's the same truck... I'd like to chat w/ owner - I believe we work in the same occupational field.
It's TRD off Road 2 Rugged Trail sounds like my Tacoma. It has The 16" black wheels, The big skids,rubber TRD mats & a 1978 Trans AM style TRD sticker's. (I got to get that thing off).
Attached Thumbnails
Who owns it??-tacoma-002.jpg   Who owns it??-trd-003.jpg   Who owns it??-trd.jpg  
Old 12-05-2008, 01:47 PM   #6
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Mine has a lock out & 6 spd:
Option codes:OC & SF, no SF off road 2 in 2009
OC TRD Off-Road Package #1 - $3,045
Heavy duty alternate suspension; Front and rear alloy wheels with 16 inch rim diam; Bilstein shock absorbers; Front and rear all terrain tires with all-terrain tread, 265 mm tire width, 70% tire profile and outline white letters; Rear differential lock; Sports driver seat with lumbar adjustment, sports passenger seat; Logo/graphics exterior decoration; Compass; External temperature digital display; Mains power supply; Underbody protection for transfer case and for engine; Includes: [SL] SR5 Package #2; Excludes: [LD] Limited Slip Differential And [VD] VSC w/Auto Limited Slip Differential And [PY] TRD Sport Package #1 And [SS] Baja 16" Alloy Wheels (PIO) And [L7] TRD 22" 5-Spoke Polished Forged Alloy Wheels with Toyo Proxes Tires and TRD Wheel Lock Set (PIO) And [AL] 16" Aluminum Wheels

SF TRD Rugged Trail Package - $3,125
Black Baja 16" alloy wheels; Plastic/rubber floor mats; Includes: [OC] TRD Off-Road Package #1; Excludes: [L7] TRD 22" 5-Spoke Polished Forged Alloy Wheels with Toyo Proxes Tires and TRD Wheel Lock Set (PIO) And [CF] Carpet Floor Mats And Door Sill Protectors (PIO) (Fleet)
Old 12-05-2008, 01:49 PM   #7
"Mark It Zero"
Agent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAgent475 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, 0261
Agent475's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
white mountains is the rugged trail i believe
Ohhhhh.... DUH! Maybe that is what it is... Sorry TW!! I didn't know they made a RT...

Clearly I have a Sport!!!
Old 12-05-2008, 01:51 PM   #8
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
yeah thats what i saw at the dealership the other day and look the decal has white and grey mountains
Old 12-06-2008, 03:42 AM   #10
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
I think I would like to have those mats, anyone know how or where to get them?