LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Will the AllSales Manufacturing Big Stick Antenna fit the OEM antenna mount?

Old 02-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #1
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
Will the AllSales Manufacturing Big Stick Antenna fit the OEM antenna mount?

I recently lifted my truck and have to remove the OEM antenna every time i park in my garage. I've been browsing for a shorter aftermarket antenna and came across the AllSales Manufacturing Big Stick Antenna. I was wondering if this product would screw directly onto the OEM antenna mount. I would prefer not to install an aftermarket mount...does anyone have any suggestions or information about the Big Stick Antenna?

Anything helps and Thanks in advance.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
AntennaX is a splendid one to beholdAntennaX is a splendid one to beholdAntennaX is a splendid one to beholdAntennaX is a splendid one to beholdAntennaX is a splendid one to beholdAntennaX is a splendid one to beholdAntennaX is a splendid one to behold

AntennaX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
I recently lifted my truck and have to remove the OEM antenna every time i park in my garage. I've been browsing for a shorter aftermarket antenna and came across the AllSales Manufacturing Big Stick Antenna. I was wondering if this product would screw directly onto the OEM antenna mount. I would prefer not to install an aftermarket mount...does anyone have any suggestions or information about the Big Stick Antenna?

Anything helps and Thanks in advance.
it should as all aftermarket antennas come with same adapters