Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Black Mesh Front Grille on Amazon

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
ruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Rus
ruslanus's Tacoma Gallery
Black Mesh Front Grille on Amazon

Anyone has any experience with this grill? Found it on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Front-Gr...im_sbs_auto_11
Attached Thumbnails
Black Mesh Front Grille on Amazon-tacoma-grill.jpg  
Old 02-08-2012, 08:27 PM   #2
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Its worth the wait and price from homertaco. He is the man when it comes to grills.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I know someone on here was running that grille. I can't remember who though...
Old 02-08-2012, 08:36 PM   #4
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
"Special K" has this grill
Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 PM   #5
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
Eddie's build:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...vel-build.html
Old 02-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
ruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
He's got a really nice truck, but now that I see this grill on a taco I'm not sure I like it anymore.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #7
Deltabox's Better Half

himmie's Tacoma Gallery
I have seen it on a couple others, as well. I suggest going for the Grillcraft insert or a HomerTaco satoshi.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
Mr. Midlife Crisis
TacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoAlaMode is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
TacoAlaMode's Tacoma Gallery
I think I know someone who has one. He took is stocker off for me to build a satoshi and put one very close if not this grill on while I had his. I'll send him this way.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #9
Christ Follower
RadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRadRed06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
RadRed06's Tacoma Gallery
God has it on his:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-progress.html
Old 02-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #10
Fed Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Cale
Fed Taco's Tacoma Gallery
If you like it go for it. It looks col in the pic, but the one on the trucks I don't care for. But for that price you could have someone build you a satoshi for like $50 more.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #11

Marines:
That's what I'm thinking now too. First when I saw it on Amazon it looked good, but now that I've seen it on the trucks I'm leaning more towards either Elusive elements or Homer grills. I'm glad I posted it here.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:48 AM   #12
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
i have one!!! i ran it on mine and it looked pretty good. ill sell it to you pretty cheap shoot me a pm!!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread