Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Adding radio controls to 07 Taco steering wheel

Old 02-10-2012, 05:50 PM   #1
USMCVet is on a distinguished road
Marines: Lance Corporal
USMCVet's Tacoma Gallery
Adding radio controls to 07 Taco steering wheel

Hi ! I have a 2007 Taco w/o the steering wheel radio controls.Truck has JBL single disc player. Do I need to just buy an airbag cover and the switch pad with the controls for it to work. Also are the wire existing that I need to plug the new switch into to make it plug & play ? Thanks ! Tony
Old 02-10-2012, 05:52 PM   #2
Sunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedSunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sunner's Tacoma Gallery
There was a thread about this a few weeks ago. Ill see if I can find it but you might be able to if you search. But, its a much bigger headache than its worth IMO after seeing the thread.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:17 PM   #3
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunner View Post
There was a thread about this a few weeks ago. Ill see if I can find it but you might be able to if you search. But, its a much bigger headache than its worth IMO after seeing the thread.
thats what i was thinking and i didnt see that thread