1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Looking to buy 2012

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by southerntaco889, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Feb 12, 2012 at 7:36 AM
    southerntaco889

southerntaco889 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Bartow, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    5100's @ 2.5/285 BFG A/T's/blacked-red badges/strobes/siren/PA/roof rack soon to come/brush guard soon to come
    Hey guys been gone a few months because I had to sell my old taco. Hit some hard times and been driving a dang ranger. Makes you really appreciate a tacoma! However, things are lookin up and Im trying to get back in one. I really like the looks of the new front end but I was just curious as to wether or not all the 2nd gen parts such as a shrockworks plate bumper fit these as well. From what I can tell it has the same body lines. I see they changed the headlight shape but other than that nothing is different? I loved my 07 so if its just a front end redesign on the same platform I think im going to go for it.

2. Feb 12, 2012 at 8:35 AM
    Fractured

Fractured FPS-a-holic

Member:
    First Name:
    Corey
    NOR*Cal
    Vehicle:
    2012 MGM DCSB 4x4
    TRD wheels, TRD cat back exhaust, ScanGauge 2, Debadged, Avid sliders, UWS bed box w/automatic LED light, Led Interior/Reverse/Lic. Plate lights, Yellow Fogs, Flyzeye Light, Color matched grill, Rearview mirror relocate bracket, Power Sliding rear window, Plasti-dipped bumper/"T" emblem
    The grill is different as well, plus some interior changes were made. As far as the bumper is concerrnd, i dont think it changed but dont quote me. Good luck, i hope you end up with a 2012!!!

3. Feb 12, 2012 at 7:50 PM
    southerntaco889

southerntaco889 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Bartow, GA
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner DC TRD Sport
    5100's @ 2.5/285 BFG A/T's/blacked-red badges/strobes/siren/PA/roof rack soon to come/brush guard soon to come
    Me too! Having a hard time finding what I want though. Guess they haven't been out long enough. A black DCSB 4x4 sport with the 6 spd manual is apparently non existent.

Products Discussed in

To Top