Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

EMP proofing your Tacoma

Old 02-13-2012, 05:02 PM   #41
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
I for one will welcome our new Iranian overlords.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:37 PM   #42
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
I for one will welcome our new Iranian overlords.
And I welcome the flying spaghetti monster
Old 02-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #43
is one of the sharper tools in the shed
truckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedtruckboattruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
truckboattruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
And I welcome the flying spaghetti monster
but really, who wouldn't?
Old 02-14-2012, 06:12 AM   #44
Ralph Pootawn is on a distinguished road

Ralph Pootawn's Tacoma Gallery
Just like my 5 year old nephew tells me: "there's no such thing as zombies!"
Old 02-14-2012, 06:15 AM   #45
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Get a huge roll of Reynolds wrap and cover your whole truck. Also get zombie stickers to protect you just in case the zombies break out of a secret base near you.
Don't forget the ZOMBIE BULLETS.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:18 AM   #46
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Faraday cage
Old 02-14-2012, 07:06 AM   #47
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Pootawn View Post
Just like my 5 year old nephew tells me: "there's no such thing as zombies!"

but there are such things as EMP's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Faraday cage
repost

Old 02-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #48
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetkind View Post
My 1962 Dodge M37B2 Military Power Wagon was EMP hardened from the factory...points ignition and all. However, at 6k lbs and a flat head six, it is not the fastest vehicle on the road.

Howard
But after an EMP drop, it would be the ultimate post-EMP performance vehicle
Old 02-14-2012, 07:10 AM   #49

read "one second after".

while having a running vehicle in a crisis like that would be great and all, you are also going to be target number 1 for everyone else that does not having a running car
Old 02-14-2012, 07:26 AM   #50
Demon Taco will become famous soon enough

Name: Robert
Demon Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wow what a thread...lol.Ok, lets say all this happened and you managed to save
your Tacoma,Great Job.,but did you remember to fill the gas tank?or at the very
least stock pile a big supply of gas in an underground storage tank that would
last at least longer that a week?when the power goes out,theres no gas pumps.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:28 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Taco View Post
Wow what a thread...lol.Ok, lets say all this happened and you managed to save
your Tacoma,Great Job.,but did you remember to fill the gas tank?or at the very
least stock pile a big supply of gas in an underground storage tank that would
last at least longer that a week?when the power goes out,theres no gas pumps.

pshhh,,siphon that shit out from other cars fuel tanks...duh. thats the easy part
Old 02-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #52
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
pshhh,,siphon that shit out from other cars fuel tanks...duh. thats the easy part
Yeah to be honest gas would be the easiest problem to fix haha. I'd have a generator in the back of my taco to use on the pumps and wherever I stay at
Old 02-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Yeah to be honest gas would be the easiest problem to fix haha. I'd have a generator in the back of my taco to use on the pumps and wherever I stay at
just hope the emp doesnt take out your genny

for gas you can always just drill holes in the bottom of other cars gas tanks and fill up all the red cans you can carry
Old 02-14-2012, 08:29 AM   #54
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
When is this happening?
Old 02-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #55
jds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjds0912 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
jds0912's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck my tacoma, what am I gonna do once an EMP wipes out my red dot sight??
Old 02-14-2012, 10:06 AM   #56
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by friction View Post
When is this happening?
VERY VERY SOON!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post

HAHAHA okay Mr. CallofDuty
Old 02-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #57
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
VERY VERY SOON!!!
Shit. Guess I should this seriously then.
Old 02-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by jds0912 View Post
BUIS?
Old 02-14-2012, 10:41 AM   #59
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
Dust off your bike, fill the tires up. U.S.A. would turn Iran into a giant ashtray before 1 missle comes over US airspace...
Old 02-14-2012, 11:04 AM   #60
The White Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc350 View Post
Dust off your bike, fill the tires up. U.S.A. would turn Iran into a giant ashtray before 1 missle comes over US airspace...
So true. I think it would be interesting if the US got EMP'd...