Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Trailer Wiring

Old 02-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
g7evans is on a distinguished road
Name: Garrett
g7evans's Tacoma Gallery
Trailer Wiring

does anyone know where i can find the instructions to hook up a trailer wiring k+it on a 2007. i bouhgt the four-way plug kit from pep boys and it has the easy connectors. thanks
Old 02-16-2012, 09:02 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming you bought the plug and play connectors for a flat-4 trailer connection? If so, just unscrew the tail lights, plug in each connector to the appropriate side, zip tie the wires in place and you're good to go.
Old 02-16-2012, 07:45 PM   #3
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by g7evans View Post
does anyone know where i can find the instructions to hook up a trailer wiring k+it on a 2007. i bouhgt the four-way plug kit from pep boys and it has the easy connectors. thanks
You mean just the four flat plug with four wires to connect to the truck? That won't work on a Tacoma. Take it back and get a kit with a converter for the seperate signal lights on the Tacoma. It will be a box with 5 wires in and four wires out.

I am assuming you mean those blue splice connectors, not factory style plugs?