Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ARB Bumper weigh down

Old 02-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #1
DENVERtacoManiac is on a distinguished road
Name: Michael
DENVERtacoManiac's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Bumper weigh down

i have a 2008 taco trd sport and i put the arb wench holder bull bar on it, it kinda makes the truck look a weighed down on the front end, any suggestions on a quick fix for kinda cheap?
Old 02-16-2012, 09:20 PM   #2
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
stock or aftermarket suspension?
Old 02-16-2012, 09:44 PM   #4
well i have it all stock so far but future lifting will happen but $$$$ is an issue right now
Old 02-16-2012, 09:45 PM   #5
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERtacoManiac View Post
well i have it all stock so far but future lifting will happen but $$$$ is an issue right now
OME 886 coils , OME shocks and an AAL
Old 02-16-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
this
Old 02-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
how much did those coils and aal's run you
Old 02-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #9
i just recently (last june) bought my truck and have a warranty until 125,000 miles and only have 58,000 now, and i heard that if i do this myself it would void the warranty do you know anything about this? i guess i would have to have toyota do it and they would prolly charge out the butt for labor
Old 02-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #10
@ColtsTRD do you recommend the hella light or should i go with kc
Old 02-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #11
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
what i was gonna say
Old 02-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #12
what lights should i get to mount on the bumper, and how many?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #14
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
@ColtsTRD do you recommend the hella light or should i go with kc
Matter of opinion bud...I prefer Hellas
Old 02-16-2012, 10:23 PM   #15
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what lights should i get to mount on the bumper, and how many?
Put lights behind the grille
Old 02-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
While you're at it , skip the AAL , and get the OME Dakar rear leaf pack
Old 02-16-2012, 10:24 PM   #17
does that mean i need to do the meshy grille to get the light out better?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
does that mean i need to do the meshy grille to get the light out better?
Yes

Just keep spending money
Old 02-16-2012, 10:29 PM   #19
hahaha thats what it sounds like
Old 02-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #20
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
It doesn't end. I've had my truck since 08 and it just keeps going. Nothing broken...it just eats money anyways. I think having a heroine addiction would be cheaper.

At least there's interventions for those.