1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ready Lift - 2.75" F and 2" R kit

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by beerjonny, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Feb 23, 2012 at 7:30 AM
    beerjonny

beerjonny [OP] Member

Member:
    NB Canada
    Vehicle:
    12 Tacoma TRD
    Truxedo tonneau Avid bull bar Trans skid plate Ventvisors / Bug defelctor Roof Rack
    I was all set to pull the trigger on this kit and then read some posts here of guys having issues with other aspects of their trucks after the kit has been on. So I didn't, but still want a slight bump in height. Originally I was just going to go with the 2” leveling kit but thoughtfor a couple more bucks, why not go up a bit in the back as well.

I'm looking for opinions from those in the know, I've never had any lift at all on any of my trucks. This truck is brand new and handles great, feels very tight and I don;t want to go and mess that up.

I have a '12 TRD 4-door if it makes any difference.

Thanks for any advice!

2. Feb 23, 2012 at 7:37 AM
    chadderkdawg

chadderkdawg Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..

Member:
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Vehicle:
    09 FX4 F150
    I've got a top plate spacer if you are interested, 50 bucks, will raise the front of your truck about 2.5 inches, doesn't preload the coils so it wont overload your stock shocks. PM me if you are interested.

Products Discussed in

To Top