1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

questions about tacomas, in general

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by dummytum, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Dec 9, 2008 at 3:59 PM
    dummytum

dummytum [OP] New Member

Member:
    hi all.. sorry for sounding like such a newb, but well, i am, lol. can anyone quickly tell me the differences between a tacoma and a tacoma prerunner?
    also, what's the xrunner? is it basically the top 'class' of tacomas? i dont really need a detailed description, just a quick overview would help.

also, i'm in sacramento, ca.. i live a few minutes from maita toyota and they seem to be a big dealer up here. is this a good toyota dealership to go check out some tacomas? i checked out their inventory online, and they have a lot to pick from. anyone have experience with them though? i dont wanna go to a pushy dealer, then again, who does?

one last thing.. i went with my buddies down in southern california to some off roading areas. it was awesome, and thats what got me into tacomas. does anyone know of any good ones around here? please share :D

2. Dec 9, 2008 at 4:08 PM
    tacomaman06

tacomaman06 Carolina Alliance: Enforcer

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    York,South Carolina
    Vehicle:
    '16 Tundra TRD Pro
    getting there....
    welcome man!!!! there are a few versions of the tacoma...............the 5 lug "mini".....basic regular tacoma............then the prerunner and 4x4.........the prerunner has the stance/suspension of a 4x4....but its 2 wheel drive. and the x-runner..............real sporty tacoma, kinda lowered a bit, with a tuned suspension and sporty appearance. and all are badass!!!:D

Products Discussed in

To Top