Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Leveling Kit or 3" Lift Kit?

Old 02-26-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
justbriaN24 is on a distinguished road
justbriaN24's Tacoma Gallery
Leveling Kit or 3" Lift Kit?

I'm new to the truck world and I don't really have too much knowledge with lifts. Anyways I want to put bigger tires that look aggressive mostly to go to the beach. I do alot of highway travel so I don't want them to be too loud.. I would like to know which is better and if you guys have pictures to see the difference. If you have any recommendations be my guest. One last question Would it void my warranty?

Old 02-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #3
justbriaN24 is on a distinguished road
justbriaN24's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the links
Old 02-26-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
.45%er
the.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shedthe.sight.picture is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Nick
the.sight.picture's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justbriaN24 View Post
I'm new to the truck world and I don't really have too much knowledge with lifts. Anyways I want to put bigger tires that look aggressive mostly to go to the beach. I do alot of highway travel so I don't want them to be too loud.. I would like to know which is better and if you guys have pictures to see the difference. If you have any recommendations be my guest. One last question Would it void my warranty?

3 inch suspension lift. i would go OME (old man emu)