1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

ABS and Traction Control ISSUES!!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by CRONKED TaCo, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Feb 27, 2012 at 2:12 PM
    CRONKED TaCo

CRONKED TaCo [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robbie
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Silver 2011 sport dbl cab 4x4
    Wet Okoles, Satoshi grill, Hella 700's hid converted, Alpine audio install, sound deadened, limo tint, 4.7 Tundra TRD Catback, 3 inch procomp, bed lights. To come TRD supercharger, roof racks, stuffing 285 70 17 trail grapplers.
    Alright guys last week i was installing my new stereo system. I think i skint the wires that go to the computer for ABS and traction control because the dash lights are on.

So my question is what color wires go to the ABS and the traction control.

I know it was stupid but PLEASE give me honest info. I could not stand to give the stealership 500 bucks to install my system.

2. Feb 27, 2012 at 2:16 PM
    Brunes

Brunes abides.

Member:
    First Name:
    Rotorhead
    Around
    Vehicle:
    08 Red/Graphite and Satin Black
    Inside: Tint, Wet Okole 1/2 Piped Red/Black Covers, Black Weathertech Digital Fit Mats, URD Short Throw w/ TWM Weighted Knob, USA Spec iPod adapter. Outside: 4300K Retro w/ Angel Eyes and Red Shrouds, 5000K Blazer Fog Light Retrofit, Debadge, Bed Locking Handle, Satin Black Rims Performance: TRD/Steigmeier Blower w/ 2.7 Pulley. 668 Injectors and 320 LPH AEM Fuel pump. URD UCON and 7th Injector. DTLT Headers, URD Y-Pipe, Wicked Flow Muffler. Suspension: Both: OME Shocks Front: 886X's and TC UCAs Rear: Dakars Armor: Relentless Front Bumper Relentless High Clearance Rear w/ Tire/Rotopax Swing Out Relentless Front, Mid, and TCase skids BAMF Diff Skid Recovery and Spares: Fullsize Spare Tire 2x2 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Rotopax 1x1 gal Water Rotopax Warn 9.5XP-S Winch Hi-Lift Extreme 60" Ironman Off-Road Recovery Kit
    There are wires all over the truck that go to that stuff. Are there are wires that you obvious damaged during your install??

Also-Have you gotten the code read?? You can jump pin 4 and pin 13 with a paperclip and the ABS light will flash the code (like 4 blinks and then a break and then 1 blink = code 41 = Voltage supply issues) and you can look up online what all the codes mean to narrow down the source of the problem.

Products Discussed in

To Top