Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

ABS and Traction Control ISSUES!!!

Old 02-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
CRONKED TaCo is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
CRONKED TaCo's Tacoma Gallery
ABS and Traction Control ISSUES!!!

Alright guys last week i was installing my new stereo system. I think i skint the wires that go to the computer for ABS and traction control because the dash lights are on.

So my question is what color wires go to the ABS and the traction control.

I know it was stupid but PLEASE give me honest info. I could not stand to give the stealership 500 bucks to install my system.
Old 02-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #2
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
There are wires all over the truck that go to that stuff. Are there are wires that you obvious damaged during your install??

Also-Have you gotten the code read?? You can jump pin 4 and pin 13 with a paperclip and the ABS light will flash the code (like 4 blinks and then a break and then 1 blink = code 41 = Voltage supply issues) and you can look up online what all the codes mean to narrow down the source of the problem.