Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 rear leaf TSB???

Old 02-28-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
SPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant futureSPENCAF has a brilliant future

Air Force: HQ AMC Port Dawg
Name: Jason
SPENCAF's Tacoma Gallery
2012 rear leaf TSB???

Have any 2012 owners get the rear leaf TSB? I just went to the dealer today and asked about it. They told me that there isn't a TSB for the 2012 "yet" He did tell me that he would see if he could cover it under the 2011 TSB. Here's hoping but I'm not holding my breath.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #2
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
It usually takes awhile after the model year for the Harsh Ride TSB to be revised.
Old 02-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #3
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
The dealership I went to made sure all the TSBs were already completed on their 2012s before they went onto the lot.. such as the fan blower chirp and leaf spring service bulletins.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
MarAgt will become famous soon enoughMarAgt will become famous soon enough
Marines: Master Sergeant (Ret)
MarAgt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPENCAF View Post
Have any 2012 owners get the rear leaf TSB? I just went to the dealer today and asked about it. They told me that there isn't a TSB for the 2012 "yet" He did tell me that he would see if he could cover it under the 2011 TSB. Here's hoping but I'm not holding my breath.

Did they give you the TSB? I saw in the info block below your name, you put on a 1.5" AAL. Is that an aftermarket AAL or the TSB? What AAL kit was it, if it wasn't from the TSB?

Thanks!