Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Leveling/Lift Kit Q's

Old 12-10-2008, 11:28 PM   #1
Tswin is on a distinguished road
Tswin's Tacoma Gallery
Leveling/Lift Kit Q's

Hello All,

Very, Very excited about the new truck and am looking at the LRT lift kit from lowrangeoffroad and was hoping somebody has some experience with this kit. Anything good or bad would be much appreciated. TRD, 2009. Thanks
Any other recommendations would be Great.

New to this so please pardon the rookiness.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:05 AM   #2
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
that kit looks very similar to the one thats on my truck right now. I've heard of some people that dislike the toploading spacers like that, and my own, kit but i havent really had any issues after 21500 miles. Installation shouldnt be too hard.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:35 AM   #3
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
If your goal is to level the truck then I recommend you just go with some bilstein5100 adjustable shocks. You can adjust them up to 2.5" inches of lift.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
If your goal is to level the truck then I recommend you just go with some bilstein5100 adjustable shocks. You can adjust them up to 2.5" inches of lift.
+1 if you're not set on that lift