Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 Access Cab/TRD Cab Size

Old 03-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #1
Monkey Boy is on a distinguished road
Monkey Boy's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Access Cab/TRD Cab Size

Does anyone know if the interior cab dimensions are the same between the 2012 and 2011? I am looking at WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit custom fit floor mats but the option is not available on their site for the 2012 Taco Access cab.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
Kmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shedKmacafee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kmacafee's Tacoma Gallery
After my 2011 Access Cab was totaled, I picked up a 2012 Access Cab. My Weathertech mats fit fine but the holes for the floor hooks are in a different place. The TRD I bought came with a really nice set of rubber mats so I put the Weathertechs on top. They don't slide at all and fit perfectly.
Old 03-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Be careful of the center console area in the back, mine don't quite fit right there.

And as he said ^ the clips on the floor up front are different