Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

custom Front toyota emblem

Old 03-06-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
forana will become famous soon enoughforana will become famous soon enough
forana's Tacoma Gallery
custom Front toyota emblem

I am interested in a custom unique front emblem. I saw one here what was made of the toyota truck logo. I would love to have that one.

Anyone know of anywhere that sells custom emblems?
Old 03-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #2
I have a problem for your solution…
Snowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSnowman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Snowman's Tacoma Gallery
Hahaha unique, the one someone else has. Haha

All kidding aside, there is a guy named metalmiller On here that makes customs emblems.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:38 PM   #3
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by forana View Post
I am interested in a custom unique front emblem. I saw one here what was made of the toyota truck logo. I would love to have that one.

Anyone know of anywhere that sells custom emblems?
What does it look like ?
Old 03-06-2012, 11:06 PM   #4
barlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shedbarlowrs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
barlowrs's Tacoma Gallery
This would not be cost efficient to make and sell, it took me a lot of time and more money than I want to admit..haha, i just really wanted it: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ml#post1805433

Old 03-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
forana will become famous soon enoughforana will become famous soon enough
forana's Tacoma Gallery
dats the one!!

Or something similar would be cool. Can't find anything anywhere...
Old 03-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #6
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery