Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Truxxx leveling kit problem

Old 03-08-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
gabem4292 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gabe
gabem4292's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Truxxx leveling kit problem

Hey guys i orderd a truxxx leveling kit for my tacoma and they sent one for a 99-04 tacoma. will it fit because it looks the exact same????
Old 03-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Send it back and get 5100s.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #3
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabem4292 View Post
Hey guys i orderd a truxxx leveling kit for my tacoma and they sent one for a 99-04 tacoma. will it fit because it looks the exact same????
Looks don't matter. I would send it back and get the right ones.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #4
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Do this^^^
Old 03-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #5
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dude, they made the mistake. Why do you have to live with it. Send it back on their dime and get a refund.

Buy 5100s now and never look back! There is someone selling a complete set for $300 shipped. Thats a great deal.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:47 PM   #6
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post

Dude, they made the mistake. Why do you have to live with it. Send it back on their time and get a refund.

Buy 5100s now and never look back! There is someone selling a complete set for $300 shipped. Thats a great deal.
x2
Old 03-08-2012, 08:49 PM   #7

but i thought i read somewhere on here that 5100's cant be maxed out to 3"? im gonna send it back just curious if it would work i got my new tires just chilling in the garage..i want rad's tacoma haha
Old 03-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
The rear's can't so just buy 5125s.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:52 PM   #9
Bishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBishop2Queens6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Bishop2Queens6's Tacoma Gallery
You can set them at 3" of lift with OEM springs, but you limit the down travel of your strut b/c of the amount of preload you set. They will give you 3 in of lift, but you will only get 1 in of down travel.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:53 PM   #10
Fire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutFire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
Fire Taco Fighter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That didn't answer his question.......these forums are supposed to be helpfull not condecending.

No the will not work ..you need to send them back and get the KIT you ordered for your vehicle.

Ofcourse 5100's are a better but more expensive choice for a lift, but it all come down to what can you afford and what is your purpose of the lift.

Otto
Old 03-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Taco Fighter View Post
That didn't answer his question.......these forums are supposed to be helpfull not condecending.

No the will not work ..you need to send them back and get the KIT you ordered for your vehicle.

Ofcourse 5100's are a better but more expensive choice for a lift, but it all come down to what can you afford and what is your purpose of the lift.

Otto
Oh so sorry forum police.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:55 PM   #12

Well Truxxx was a gift so i went with it, i really want the toytec ultimate 3" lift. but i appreciate the help guys.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:01 PM   #13
Fire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura aboutFire Taco Fighter has a spectacular aura about
Firefighter:
No police here....Just making a point..........Dont make a post to boots your "post count" Answer the guys Question....If you cant answer it DONT POST.....Plain and simple!!!!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #14
Banned
Quote:
No police here....Just making a point..........Dont make a post to boots your "post count" Answer the guys Question....If you cant answer it DONT POST.....Plain and simple!!!!
You could simply not be a derp but I guess you had to say something to increase your post count.

Not sure what post count has to do with anything anyway. You must be .

In the end I partly answered his question. He should return them.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #15
Firefighter:
Really? thats the best you could come up with?......... Whatever .
I answered the members post honestly not sarcastically .......for whatever reason you think your better.. but thats cool .the world need people we can laugh at.......Thanks for participating
Old 03-08-2012, 09:08 PM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Really? thats the best you could come up with?......... Whatever .
I answered the members post honestly not sarcastically .......for whatever reason you think your better.. but thats cool .the world need people we can laugh at.......Thanks for participating
It's best if you just shut your hole and know your role.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:12 PM   #17
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^

Quote:
but i thought i read somewhere on here that 5100's cant be maxed out to 3"? im gonna send it back just curious if it would work i got my new tires just chilling in the garage..i want rad's tacoma haha

You don't want my truck. . . LOL. If you got it as a gift. Then make them pay for shipping it back and getting the right kit for your truck. It will not fit and was not made for your 2007. Honestly, if you can return it and get $$$ back. Do it, the 5100s are a better investment and down the road you'll thank TW for it. I've gone through enough to know whats best. You're just going to waste time and money as you'll more than likely remove it soon after install.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #18
Firefighter:
Quote:
It's best if you just shut your hole and know your role.
\

OH!!! kids today!!!..............So much to learn.

Shut my hole?...I am so scared boo

GABEM4292 getting back to your question I would return and get what YOU wanted in the first place.
Old 03-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #19
Banned
Quote:
\

OH!!! kids today!!!..............So much to learn.

Shut my hole?...I am so scared boo
Old 03-08-2012, 09:16 PM   #20
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
in before the and ban....