LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Glassworks Unlimited

Old 03-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #1
AK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK 08TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kyle
AK 08TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Glassworks Unlimited

I purchased a set of fenders and besides from GW back in Sept. I followed the tracking provided, until they arrived at the shipping carriers dock. I called them about a week later wondering what the hold up was? They haven't recieved a payment for shipping from the vendor. I called GL a couple days later to inquire about the shipping(i already paid $312 for shipping to AK). I never got a hold of them, just the answering machine. After trying many times through email and phone i finally got a email stating "We got quoted one price but charged another" Thats the last i heard from them since now and i have sent a dozen emails and countless phone calls. Span Ak who handled the shipment never recieve any kind of payment and has been trying to contact them as well with out any luck.

I was wondering if anyone has Tim's numnber so i could contact him directly.

I went with GW because of the great things i have heard about them including there customer service.