1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Glassworks Unlimited

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by AK 08TACO, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Mar 9, 2012 at 9:00 AM
    AK 08TACO

AK 08TACO [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kyle
    Wasilla, AK
    I purchased a set of fenders and besides from GW back in Sept. I followed the tracking provided, until they arrived at the shipping carriers dock. I called them about a week later wondering what the hold up was? They haven't recieved a payment for shipping from the vendor. I called GL a couple days later to inquire about the shipping(i already paid $312 for shipping to AK). I never got a hold of them, just the answering machine. After trying many times through email and phone i finally got a email stating "We got quoted one price but charged another" Thats the last i heard from them since now and i have sent a dozen emails and countless phone calls. Span Ak who handled the shipment never recieve any kind of payment and has been trying to contact them as well with out any luck.

I was wondering if anyone has Tim's numnber so i could contact him directly.

I went with GW because of the great things i have heard about them including there customer service.

Products Discussed in

To Top