been lookin for rear seat covers

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
Great Job!!
Daytona Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: George
Daytona Taco's Tacoma Gallery
been lookin for rear seat covers

just a set of cheap ones for the bench seat in my DC. picked up some cheap ones for the front (back/dark grey centers) just looking for a black cover as well for the back seats.
def dnt want okoles, way too pricey for me now
anyone see anything like this anywhere? ive searched like mad
Old 03-09-2012, 03:44 PM   #3
RedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedDragonTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
RedDragonTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was thinking either wet okole or marathon seat covers for mine. A nice red black combo
Old 03-10-2012, 06:29 AM   #4
Great Job!!
Daytona Taco is on a distinguished road

Name: George
Daytona Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgs View Post
It's a whole set but cheap compared to other seat covers and look fairly decent.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A22NDRL29NJ355
wow thank you so much, thats exactly what ive been looking for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDragonTaco View Post
I was thinking either wet okole or marathon seat covers for mine. A nice red black combo
yea that would look sick, i wish i could afford some wet okoles, cant wait to see pics if you do bro
Old 04-08-2012, 02:50 PM   #5
Dreamcrusher8307 is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: USBP
Dreamcrusher8307's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgs View Post
It's a whole set but cheap compared to other seat covers and look fairly decent.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...A22NDRL29NJ355

Are you still able to fold the rear seats up with these on? If so, these are exactly what I'm looking for.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:18 PM   #6
TacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgs is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TacoDawgs's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamcrusher8307 View Post
Are you still able to fold the rear seats up with these on? If so, these are exactly what I'm looking for.

I have no idea. I haven't bought them yet. Was hoping somebody else would be the guinea first.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:08 PM   #7
CowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCowboyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CowboyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
cabelas has them also

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/searc...h-All+Products

Products Discussed in this Thread