1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Coverking seat cover selection

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by tractng, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Mar 14, 2012 at 3:58 AM
    tractng

tractng [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    I am thinking of just picking these up (not sure about the other group buy). Son is already putting marks on my newly truck:mad:

On the windows sticker of my truck (2012 PreRunner, SR5 non TRD DC), the seats I have are:

-Cloth Bucket Fr Seats w/Pass Fold-Flat
    -Driver Seat w/ Adj Lumbar Support

Can you guys verify which is the correction option for my truck?

(F), Base Model, w/o TRD Pkg, 50/50 bucket, w/fold-flat (90 degree) pass, w/o child latch, w/side air

(F), Base Model, w/o TRD Pkg, 50/50, w/lumbar, w/fold-flat (90 degree) pass, w/child latch, w/side air

(F), Base Model, w/o TRD Pkg, 50/50, w/lumbar, w/o fold-flat (90 degree) pass seat, w/side air

(F), Base Model, w/o TRD Pkg, Solid Bench, w/3 removable headrests, w/floor mounted shifter

(F), Pre Runner, w/o TRD Pkg, 50/50, w/lumbar, w/o fold-flat (90 degree) pass seat, w/side airbag

(F), Pre Runner, w/TRD Pkg, 50/50 w/lumbar, w/o fold-flat (90 degree) pass seat w/side airbag

2. Apr 17, 2012 at 5:53 PM
    JParker

JParker Member

Member:
    Detroit
    Vehicle:
    09 base 4x4
    I would go with F!

No your closest is this one:
    (F), Pre Runner, w/o TRD Pkg, 50/50, w/lumbar, w/o fold-flat (90 degree) pass seat, w/side airbag

But I think Coverking has not updated to 2012 options yet. It usually takes non-OEM/Generic brands up to a year to get the right dimensions. That is why weathertechs still don't fit 2012's yet. I would see if their it a number to talk to someone and as for everything I posted but W/ fold-flat.

Good luck and tell me how they are, I am still debating on seat covers but I have a bench seat so I would like to change to buckets eventually in the future anyway.

3. Apr 17, 2012 at 5:56 PM
    Delmarva

Delmarva Mayor of TW

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Tucson, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2013 4runner Limited Looking for a Taco
    It's the wife's T4R so it's stock
    12 seats are the same as 11s I reckon...

Products Discussed in

To Top