LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

GOOD CHOICE OF LIFT?

Old 03-14-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
GOOD CHOICE OF LIFT?

I have been looking at this site over and over trying
to find out the best aftermarket equipment and the best deals
around. Ive narrowed it down to the Toytec's Ulimeted Lift along
with uca, rear Dakar leafs and Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir for a total of
$2177.99

My next option is same as above but with Radflo front coilovers and
a 2.5 inch shock body for a total of $2416.98 Im going with the XD Revolvers in a 17x9 and i was told to go with 255/75/17 since i dont want
to cut anything and they will be Nitto Trail Grapplers

My truck sees a lot of pavement since i mainly work on the road but will
also see the trails. I gues wut im looking for is a best of both worlds kinda
thing.

Any sugestions and im willing to give up some of the smooth ride and
price really doesnt matter.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
for those prices i recommend this:
http://sdhqoffroad.com/05UpTacomaSus...temStage2.aspx

its icon vehicle dynamics which are the one of the best suspension setups. they ride well and are adjustable to 2.5"

they are tons better than the toytec ultimate lift kit
Old 03-14-2012, 05:55 PM   #3
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
Ive looked at those and have heard that they are great .
I really dont want to do an AAL, Id rather just replace the whole pack.
I guess I just like the set up of the toytec and how it offers everything.