Notices

damage after hitting deer @ 75mph

Old 12-13-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
08_TACO_offroad is on a distinguished road

Name: Jacob
08_TACO_offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 08_TACO_offroad
damage after hitting deer @ 75mph

I wish i had a picture of the deer. Needless to say, it died a quick and painless death.

Old 12-13-2008, 01:33 PM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Not to bad for a 75MPH hit. My son's Honda Fit took $1400.00 damage and he was stopped. The deer ran into the front fender right at the wheel. These are some tough trucks.
Old 12-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #3
Bluestreak is on a distinguished road

Bluestreak's Tacoma Gallery
thats ugly, hope for a quick fix! Darn Deer!
Old 12-13-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
Prayers for Bill and Michelle
trcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant futuretrcksr4grls has a brilliant future

trcksr4grls's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to trcksr4grls
awwwww poor taco.... get well soon
Old 12-13-2008, 02:17 PM   #6
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
thats not bad at all man, my wife was pulling outta the driveway circle and there was frost on the wind shield needless to say she cut the corner and swiped the whole passenger side and 2700 worth of work. now thats bad
Old 12-13-2008, 02:22 PM   #7

yeah thankfully it doesn't look too bad. I have yet to go get an estimate on it. Probably do that after this weekend..
Old 12-13-2008, 02:32 PM   #8
Defying Alliances since 2007
TacoTurd will become famous soon enoughTacoTurd will become famous soon enough

TacoTurd's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm venison.

Y'all got whitetail? Looks like it was small/low.

My other truck is an old chebbie 3/4 ton crew cab locomotive with a 300# ranch hand grill guard (I am not kidding, had to mount it with floor jacks). Have pegged a half dozen deer in that thing, no dents, just hose off the blood.

Just a matter of time til a deer totals my taco. I bet you got $1500 in damage there.
Old 12-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #10
JJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shedJJ Customs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (Advisor Instructor 0311)
Name: Jay
JJ Customs's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry about your luck! Being on the East coast almost every shop is used to this kind of damage so I am sure they will have you fixed up in no time...
Old 12-13-2008, 03:14 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTurd View Post
Hmmmm venison.

Y'all got whitetail? Looks like it was small/low.

My other truck is an old chebbie 3/4 ton crew cab locomotive with a 300# ranch hand grill guard (I am not kidding, had to mount it with floor jacks). Have pegged a half dozen deer in that thing, no dents, just hose off the blood.

Just a matter of time til a deer totals my taco. I bet you got $1500 in damage there.
yeah it was a whitetail..just a small doe. Insurance is going to cover the damage costs so no worries..
Old 12-13-2008, 06:57 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
That looks like a kindof mellow hit for 75 mph
Old 12-13-2008, 07:10 PM   #13
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
To hell with getting your bumper fixed. Take the insurance money and get an ARB for that thing. You'll never have to worry about fixing a deer damaged bumper again.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:25 PM   #15
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
you got off easy.it could have smash the windshield and roof.
Old 12-13-2008, 11:49 PM   #16
Okkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to beholdOkkine is a splendid one to behold

Okkine's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like your truck held up pretty well. Guess we know what's for Christmas dinner .
Old 12-14-2008, 12:30 AM   #17
robo-ninja
edwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to alledwinalink is a name known to all

edwinalink's Tacoma Gallery
X3 on the arb!