Notices

lifts

Old 03-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #1
argo is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: sam
argo's Tacoma Gallery
lifts

i just got a tacoma the other day and want to get a 3in lift kit but i dont know what kind to get. I want to have a smoth ride after i put it on. any ideas
Old 03-15-2012, 10:51 AM   #2
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
Quote:
Originally Posted by argo View Post
i just got a tacoma the other day and want to get a 3in lift kit but i dont know what kind to get. I want to have a smoth ride after i put it on. any ideas
Is it for looks? Minor offroading? Advanced offloading? Or rock crawling? What do you want out of your truck.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #3
Firefighter:
argo's Tacoma Gallery
Minor offroading
Old 03-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #4
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
5100s if your going off road at all.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #6
Toyota Dealer Technician
1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed1GR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
1GR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to 1GR
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdowell View Post
5100s if your going off road at all.
X2.. Or OME
Old 03-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #7
Firefighter:
argo's Tacoma Gallery
o ok thanks but what is the best name brand i heard a lot about OME
Old 03-15-2012, 11:04 AM   #8
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Use the search tool. There's at least a thousand threads regarding this. Also a thread that everyone put what they paid for everything.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:49 AM   #9
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold

Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
Use the search tool. There's at least a thousand threads regarding this. Also a thread that everyone put what they paid for everything.
^This. What is it with lift threads and how much should I pay for this or that. Search is your friend.