Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How do you transport your 4 legged buddy?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-30-2013, 02:57 PM   #201
Because 4R
Wishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWishbone Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
Wishbone Runner's Tacoma Gallery
By land:

By sea:

Old 06-01-2013, 08:12 AM   #202
wolverine768 is on a distinguished road

wolverine768's Tacoma Gallery
softopper over bedrug bed mat when kids are in back seat. when kids arent fold down the 60% rear seat and put him on that with a pad and a no slip rug liner cut to fit. i can roll it up and put it in the cubby back there (got tiny bungees) so its ready to go as soon as seat flips down. he loves both
Old 06-01-2013, 01:40 PM   #203
jvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shedjvswaim is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
jvswaim's Tacoma Gallery
My Blue Heeler rode shotgun til she was 19.
Old 06-21-2013, 11:18 AM   #204
Palmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant futurePalmetto Pete has a brilliant future

Army: U.S. Army
Name: Pete
Palmetto Pete's Tacoma Gallery
I bought this dog hammock and the side door guards off of amazon. They have worked great so far and provide full coverage of the back seat area.

Old 06-21-2013, 11:22 AM   #205
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Here ya go...

Two inch memory foam covered with Mexican blanket over the tumble flat seats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
<---my pup

My set up...
Black wet okoles, black weathertech in front, grey weathertech in rear seat...

I'm gonna find some black neoprene, or order some from wet okole to cover the dog seat at some point.
Old 06-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #207
Derfus is on a distinguished road

Derfus's Tacoma Gallery
I've got two heelers (a blue and a red). They prefer to ride in the bed but on long trips I fold the back seats flat. Duluth trading co has a hammock type thing made of a soft canvas. Works great!! And my dogs shed like crazy. Oh and just to be clear, the truck belongs to them I just drive it.
Old 06-23-2013, 04:28 PM   #208
stractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shedstractman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
stractman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
Great looking gal. How old is she? Labs are #1 IMO
thanks!
sorry for the late response. she will be 9 this september. putting her in the back helps after a swim...wet dog smell.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:36 PM   #209
Fluffer
username is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shedusername is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: bullet sponge
username's Tacoma Gallery
My navigator rides up front. Well, it's not like I have a bed anyway lol.

Old 07-01-2013, 07:15 AM   #210
I don't know what to write here
12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed12DblCab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

12DblCab's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone else find it extremely hard to get all of the hair out of the center part of the TRD seats in the back (where your back goes)? The hair doesn't really stick to the mesh that makes up most of the seat, but it sews itself into the smooth fabric and the vacuum won't grab it. I have to wrap some duct tape around my hand and dab it. That's the main reason I bought the Kurgo hammock, to cover that part of the seat.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:26 AM   #212
Stay Calm, and Fire For Effect
YOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedYOTA LOVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Training NCO, B Btry, 3-197th FA
Name: Chris
YOTA LOVER's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB, threw a blanket on the back seat, dog chills out back there and hopes my son feeds him Cheerios.
Old 07-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #213
minameismud has a spectacular aura aboutminameismud has a spectacular aura about
minameismud's Tacoma Gallery
sig
Old 07-01-2013, 02:52 PM   #214
Nmwill is on a distinguished road

Name: William
Nmwill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by swendling12 View Post
I got a shell for my truck just so I could safely transport my dog. I added a bedrug so it would give him traction and something soft to stand/lay on.
this
Old 11-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #215
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
trail riding.

Last time I was back home I let him ride in the bed while driving through some old logging roads.

Old 11-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #216
Jhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedJhodgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
Jhodgman's Tacoma Gallery
THe 2nd Gens you can fold downthe back and the bottom folds up, it makes a perfect little area for them to hang out
Old 11-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #217
O-------l
Del Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shedDel Scorcho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Del Scorcho's Tacoma Gallery
Lily usually sleeps in the back on long drives.

When things get more interesting, she heads up front.
Old 07-22-2014, 03:12 PM   #218
mxchic621 is on a distinguished road

mxchic621's Tacoma Gallery
has anyone used these? I have tinted windows and it says its not recommended with tint. Wondering if anyone has used these and has aftermarket tinted windows?
http://www.kurgostore.com/car-seat-p...ar-door-guard/

Trying to avoid more if these
Old 07-22-2014, 03:28 PM   #219
mxchic621 is on a distinguished road

mxchic621's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmetto Pete View Post
I bought this dog hammock and the side door guards off of amazon. They have worked great so far and provide full coverage of the back seat area.

I like the full coverage, and looks comfortable too! How do you like the door guards? Considering getting some but the website says that its not recommended with tinted widows because it will scratch the tint. I have aftermarket tint.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:00 PM   #220
Phils514 is on a distinguished road
Name: Phil
Phils514's Tacoma Gallery
In the rear, windows down
Attached Thumbnails
How do you transport your 4 legged buddy?-image.jpg  

Products Discussed in this Thread