Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2012 WeatherTech Digital Fit available now on WeatherTech.com

Old 03-16-2012, 08:54 PM   #1
bradrulz is on a distinguished road
bradrulz's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up 2012 WeatherTech Digital Fit available now on WeatherTech.com

Checked tonight and they are available for order now at Weathertech.com. Price for double cab is $169.90
Old 03-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
already multiple threads on this. been taking orders since tuesday afternoon
Old 10-25-2012, 12:01 PM   #4
Canada
Zeke is on a distinguished road
Army: LDSH (RC) 1975 - 80
Name: Arley
Zeke's Tacoma Gallery
Angry WeatherTech digital fit

Order two time for two 2012 crew cab all 4 sets never fit ! They made me fell like I was a idiot ! Hey I'm not the one with a million $ operation that can't make a set of mats . If I used my customers like they did me I could never have bought the mats in the first place . Maybe better service in USA I ordered from Canadian site
Old 10-25-2012, 04:52 PM   #5
tpr676 is on a distinguished road

tpr676's Tacoma Gallery
I got mine when they first came out no issues, one would think they would all be the same.
Old 10-28-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
surfinbum88 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Randall
surfinbum88's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine this weekend 2012 Double cab and the passenger mate does not fit about half an inch off.
Old 10-29-2012, 08:44 AM   #7
Canada
Zeke is on a distinguished road
Army: LDSH (RC) 1975 - 80
Name: Arley
Zeke's Tacoma Gallery
Mats

The holes are off line and the bottom on passenger side, wants to go out the door. Feel that I was spoken to as the bad guy not the victim. I'll give it up no one needs to hear me cry any more !
Old 11-21-2012, 12:19 PM   #8
buzzed is on a distinguished road
Name: Ron
buzzed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
The holes are off line and the bottom on passenger side, wants to go out the door. Feel that I was spoken to as the bad guy not the victim. I'll give it up no one needs to hear me cry any more !
I feel your pain. Just installed mine this afternoon, and the passenger side is not right. The holes are about 1/2" too far to the left, causing the mat to "kick up" at the doorsill and set crooked. The Drivers side and rears fit great though.

I want to say "Geez, for the price I paid, it shouldn't do that", but that just gets me pissed off about my drivetrain vibes....

Of to talk to someone at Weathertech....
Old 11-21-2012, 12:46 PM   #9
TAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shedTAOScott is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
TAOScott's Tacoma Gallery
I am starting to wonder if Toyota has moved the floor pegs here. I had a guy with a similar issue. Weathertech sent out another set, but ended with the same result. The guy had to move his floor pegs in the carpet, and was great after that. Let me see if he can jump in this thread and explain further.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #10
spiralout462 is on a distinguished road

spiralout462's Tacoma Gallery
I have the same issue on the passenger side as the others on this thread. Let me know Scott if a fix becomes available. I will try to get a pic up soon.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:27 PM   #11
GWinstead is on a distinguished road
Army:
GWinstead's Tacoma Gallery
I guess I am fortunate. Bought my weathertec digitals in July, soon as I got my truck. Fit is perfect.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:32 PM   #12
Rich1790 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
Name: Rich
Rich1790's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWinstead View Post
I guess I am fortunate. Bought my weathertec digitals in July, soon as I got my truck. Fit is perfect.
Mine fit great also. I ordered mine about a month ago from Weathertech for my 13 Dblcab. No probe
Old 11-21-2012, 07:41 PM   #13
Catman is on a distinguished road
Catman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralout462 View Post
I have the same issue on the passenger side as the others on this thread. Let me know Scott if a fix becomes available. I will try to get a pic up soon.
I had the same issue with the passenger side, thing is the stock mats (I have both carpet/rubber) fit perfect. The weathertechs in the back also got bent/crumpled when the front seats were pushed back. I returned the weathertechs.......I wish they fit properly, nice product.
Old 11-22-2012, 01:35 AM   #14
Ampo is on a distinguished road
Ampo's Tacoma Gallery
Installed mine today, perfect fit.
Old 11-26-2012, 11:15 AM   #15
BlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueGhillie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlueGhillie's Tacoma Gallery
Hi guys,

I'm "that guy" that went rounds with Scott and WeatherTech about the horrible fit on the passenger side linears (2012 DCSB). I ended up moving the anchor points and now the liners fit like a glove. Here's what I did to get them out and get them moved:

Removing the little b*stards is the hardest part by far. As with most plastic things installed by the factory they are really only designed to be installed (not removed) but by popping off the door floor trim, removing three carpet staples (which I replaced later) and squeezing the clips on the underside I was able to get both of them off with only limited cussing.
Once removed I laid the liners in to use as a template for the new locations. I marked the new hole locations with a pen (lightly) then used a utility knife to cut out the approximately 3/4" x 1 1/4" (measure it because I'm not sure) hole that matched the original size. Then move the plugs you just cut out into the original holes and apply some E6000 or Shoegoo to the edges. Since the carpet you're removing is the same size you should be left with little to no unsightly holes in your carpet and in my case the twist-lock floor clips covered most of the old hole location anyway. I'll try to post so pictures I took while dealing with WeatherTech and Scott.
FYI Scott and WeatherTech were both awesome to deal with and I would hardily recommend Scott and his company to anyone.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #16
spiralout462 is on a distinguished road

spiralout462's Tacoma Gallery
I will probably end up doing that ^^ as soon as I can muster some patience one day.
Old 11-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #17
Rsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRsoxfan1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Rsoxfan1's Tacoma Gallery
I just got mine 2 days ago..perfect fit love em..
Old 11-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #18
Catman is on a distinguished road
Catman's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a factory F UP when the passenger side doesn't fit.....