Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Whats the baddest 2012 Tacoma model

Old 03-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #1
wado66 is on a distinguished road
wado66's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the baddest 2012 Tacoma model

What is the baddest Tacoma out in 2012. I like the power, 4x4, 4 doors and that aggressive look. So which package would that include?
Old 03-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
every unit that comes off the factory floor duh!!!
Old 03-19-2012, 05:32 AM   #4
Huge Member
ScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the rough

Army:
ScreamingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The short box gives the 4 door a more aggressive look IMO.

The trade off is you loose a foot of bed space.
Old 03-19-2012, 05:36 AM   #5
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
2012 Double Cab TRD OFF ROAD 4x4. Only available in short bed...but yeah...if you're new here you will be told to search often until you are deemed non-troll...
Old 03-19-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

landphil's Tacoma Gallery
The 5 lug double cab is hands down the baddest looking tacoma IMHO.
Old 03-19-2012, 12:52 PM   #8
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
is baddest even a "real" word?
Old 03-19-2012, 02:09 PM   #9
Huge Member
ScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the roughScreamingTaco is a jewel in the rough

Army:
ScreamingTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin407c View Post
The baddest people don't worry 'bout no "real" words sucka.
Old 03-20-2012, 01:18 AM   #10
Wishin' I was Fishin'
landphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shedlandphil is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by griffin407c View Post
Whell, is sertelee not tha wurst engrish eye hav seed on TW.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:33 AM   #11
griffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shedgriffin407c is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: POL/Fuels
griffin407c's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by landphil View Post
Whell, is sertelee not tha wurst engrish eye hav seed on TW.
Touche good sir, touche.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:26 PM   #12
wado66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWorthyOpponent View Post
2012 Double Cab TRD OFF ROAD 4x4. Only available in short bed...but yeah...if you're new here you will be told to search often until you are deemed non-troll...
Well, hofefully after this weekend I will be a Tacoma owner and show you my non trolling ride. And yes, it will be the baddest....In my neighborhood anyway.
Right now working on a 2012 Toyota Tacoma V6 4x4 Truck Double Cab, Nautical Blue.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #13
Wishin' I was Fishin'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wado66 View Post
Well, hofefully after this weekend I will be a Tacoma owner and show you my non trolling ride. And yes, it will be the baddest....In my neighborhood anyway.
Right now working on a 2012 Toyota Tacoma V6 4x4 Truck Double Cab, Nautical Blue.
Good luck, hope it works out.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:27 PM   #14
drsus is on a distinguished road

drsus's Tacoma Gallery
Double cab TX pro Baja...hands down. Its also ridiculously overpriced
Old 04-01-2012, 06:35 AM   #15
wado66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well it ain't exactly the Nautical Blue I was looking at, I just couldn't pass up his offer. I may have to take some college courses to learn how to operate the sound system.
I do have a question though. They are throwing in some tube steps for my Tacoma.
And I am trying to decide to go with chrome or black. I'm leaning to the chrome because of the wheels. What do yall think?
Old 04-01-2012, 06:47 AM   #16
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well it ain't exactly the Nautical Blue I was looking at, I just couldn't pass up his offer. I may have to take some college courses to learn how to operate the sound system.
I do have a question though. They are throwing in some tube steps for my Tacoma.
And I am trying to decide to go with chrome or black. I'm leaning to the chrome because of the wheels. What do yall think?
I personally like the black steps..