Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Are they still making 2012 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab in Nautical Blue?

Old 03-22-2012, 12:44 PM   #1
uofm420 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
uofm420's Tacoma Gallery
Are they still making 2012 Tacoma TRD Sport Double Cab in Nautical Blue?

A dealer just told me that they are no longer making the double cab TRD Sport in Nautical Blue...I thought it was new for 2012?? Anyone have any info on this???
Old 03-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #2
Commanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really niceCommanderwiggin is just really nice
Commanderwiggin's Tacoma Gallery
They got it wrong...speedway blue is discontinued.
Old 03-22-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
No way! I thought that was one of their best selling colors?
Old 03-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night View Post
No way! I thought that was one of their best selling colors?
Guess not...I believe Silver Streak is...and Super White...could be wrong tho. Its just something i heard through the grape vine...
Old 03-22-2012, 02:09 PM   #5
uofm420 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chad
uofm420's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin View Post
I thought the same thing...guessing they're just using that as an excuse for not being able to find exactly what I'm looking for.

What I really want is a Nautical Blue '12 Tacoma Double Cab TRD Sport Upgrade Pkg with Towing Package, TRD Performance Exhaust and Air Filter, Entune Stereo w/ Nav, VIP Security System, Bed Extender and Mats, Front Skid Plate, Wheel locks (spare too), Towing Receiver Hitch and Wire Harness, and all weather mats and sills.....is that too much to ask????
Old 03-22-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
There is prob one out there. But you most likely will have to order it. I know that nautical blue is a rare color. Black and silver are your most common ones. I had to wait 2.5 months to get what I want. You might get lucky tho.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:51 PM   #7
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
A buddy of mine just bought one off the show room floor like a month ago!
Old 03-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #8
Hmmmm
TurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shedTurboGT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gabe
TurboGT's Tacoma Gallery
Straight from Toyota.com..... It even happens to be a Sport

Old 03-22-2012, 03:56 PM   #9
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like it. From toyota.com:

Old 03-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #10
Freeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
Freeflow's Tacoma Gallery
That truck looks familiar...

Have the dealer find you one, the color is stunning
Old 03-22-2012, 05:13 PM   #11
Its 4 o’clock somewhere
la0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shedla0d0g is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
la0d0g's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeflow View Post
That truck looks familiar...

Have the dealer find you one, the color is stunning
That looks way better in your picture. I like it
Old 03-22-2012, 05:51 PM   #12
Freeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreeflow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, but the picture doesn't do Nautical Blue Justice, you should see it up close, I get a lot of compliments on it
Old 03-22-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
Monkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud ofMonkeyboy has much to be proud of
Marines:
Monkeyboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeflow View Post
Thanks, but the picture doesn't do Nautical Blue Justice, you should see it up close, I get a lot of compliments on it
Werd.

Save up your quarters - the paint job absolutely punishes neglect and it looks so great with a fresh wash....

You're gonna be BFF with the hose and a chamois, mark my words.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #14
International Jewel Thief
Drummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to beholdDrummer0247 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Michael
Drummer0247's Tacoma Gallery
^^must agree it looks great in person, just bough my tacoma this weekend, and was torn between NB and the Magnetic Gray.... had to do the gray....still love that blue very nice color
Old 03-22-2012, 06:27 PM   #15
R.O.U.S.
RV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to beholdRV7Garage is a splendid one to behold
Army: Veteran - 154th Sig. Bn., USARSO Panama
Name: Paul
RV7Garage's Tacoma Gallery
Loooooove my NBM 2012!

Old 03-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #16
jbrenn is a jewel in the roughjbrenn is a jewel in the roughjbrenn is a jewel in the roughjbrenn is a jewel in the rough
jbrenn's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like the dealer just wants to sell you one off the lot.
Old 03-22-2012, 06:56 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy View Post
Werd.

Save up your quarters - the paint job absolutely punishes neglect and it looks so great with a fresh wash....

You're gonna be BFF with the hose and a chamois, mark my words.
Don't I know it, my wife has a black pearl Honda Pilot hat I've been washing and waxing for 7 years, I've had the Tacoma for 1 week and have had to wash it once already
Old 03-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #18
DarrylZ is on a distinguished road
DarrylZ's Tacoma Gallery
Dealer gave me a run around for 2 weeks when I tried to get a NB DCSB in the Off-Road package. I found one in RI and somehow they couldn't secure it for me. I ditched them and then found a 2010 DCSB Sport in Magnetic Gray that I fell in love with. But I still really love that NB color...
Old 03-24-2012, 11:09 PM   #19
Fury is on a distinguished road
Fury's Tacoma Gallery
Hi all.

I had to wait 7 weeks for a nautical blue SR5 Access cab here in Alberta. The Dealer said very few will be made in this color destined for western Canada.

Picked her up today ... Fricken Awesome !

Cheers
Ray.
Old 03-25-2012, 09:42 AM   #20
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota.com will show what colors they have.