1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Plasti dip front valance?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by TacoDawgs, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Mar 22, 2012 at 3:23 PM
    TacoDawgs

TacoDawgs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2008 Radiant Red DCSB TRD OR 4x4
    Front 5100s at 1.75. Rear TSB. LoRider tonneau cover. OEM bed mat. OEM bug deflector. Illuminated 4x4 switch. In cab AC outlets. 400W anytime. EGR in channel window visors. Black badges. Rear weathertech liners.
    For all you people that plasti dipped the front valance, how well is it holding up since application? I'm seriously considering doing this but I don't want to waste my time if I'm just going to have to keep doing it every month. I don't wheel my truck (no way in hell I'm doing some of the shit yall do with my truck, cost too much damn money) other than the occasional hunting/fishing/camping trip. Also, if anyone has a pic of a rad red with chrome grille valance dipped, I'd appreciate. Just to get a feel of what it will look like.

2. Mar 22, 2012 at 3:43 PM
    Dravyss

Dravyss Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Nick
    Kentuckiana
    Vehicle:
    2020 Sport 4x4 6MT
    I did mine several months ago. Have had a thousand bugs and salt hit it and still no rips. Took it through car washes with no issues as well.

Products Discussed in

To Top