1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Amazon and Westin E-Series step bars

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by jeratbp, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Mar 23, 2012 at 4:41 AM
    jeratbp

jeratbp [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jeremy
    Norfolk, VA
    Vehicle:
    '05 4Runner Sport V8
    Ordered the Westin E-Series 23-2675 for my 4dr crew cab. Got them on Wednesday, but couldn't wait for the weekend to install them. So last night my son and I started the install.

The brackets are easy to put on, however we found that I had ordered the wrong bars. So I got on the phone with Amazon, they issued a RMA for the return. I ordered the correct Westin 23-2775 for my double/crew cab. The CS lady modified my order to give me 2 day shipping, and removed the shipping charges.

A+ to Amazon for their customer service. It may have been my fault for not paying attention, and I was greatful they worked with me to get me the right product.

2. Mar 23, 2012 at 5:58 AM
    F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    '12 PreRunner SR5
    I've been dealing with Amazon for a LONG time.. they have had amazing customer service since day 1. Some products have been a little more on price than other places, but I've always felt comfortable paying a little more knowing what kind of service I can expect from them.

3. Apr 30, 2012 at 7:57 PM
    Haskett039

Haskett039 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rob
    Ontario, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2012 TRD Alpine White
    Hey Jeremy,

I was just about to order the same "Westin 23-2775" step bars for my 2012 TRD when i saw a review on Amazon that said once installed they sat too close to the truck to use. Did you have any trouble liek that ?

Products Discussed in

To Top