Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S) help in 2011 Tacoma

Old 03-24-2012, 11:00 AM   #1
Retired Senior NCO
sfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shedsfcadams is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired U.S. Army Air Defender
Name: Dan
sfcadams's Tacoma Gallery
Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (D2S) help in 2011 Tacoma

**** TITLE SHOULD READ MORIMOTO MINI STAGE III KIT (H1) bulb mounting, NOT (D2S) bulb mounting

I posted in the lighting section but figured I would post up here as well. I purchased a Morimoto Mini Stage III Kit (H1) from TRS and can't for the life of me figure out how to mount the actual HID bulb into the projector? I don't see any way or anything included in my kit that will keep the bulb from falling out. I must be missing some parts or something. If anyone could post up pics of how they kept their bulbs mounted into the projector housing or at least tell me how they did it/what they used, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks